Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

vorravorra

Record Breaker
Stasya has made the main Junior Russian team for 2016-2017 together with Lozko, Samodurova, Fedichkina and Tsurskaya. She also got awarded the Master of Sports. Now hopefully come JGP spots :hap10:

The Finn

Record Breaker
Stasya has made the main Junior Russian team for 2016-2017 together with Lozko, Samodurova, Fedichkina and Tsurskaya. She also got awarded the Master of Sports. Now hopefully come JGP spots :hap10:

What about Nugumanova, surely she was on the list too, right?

Tutto

Record Breaker

What a success for Valentina - just a year ago she was virtually unknown coach, now she has two skaters on the national team :gclap:

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I wonder why that is the case. She was 4th at the Russian Junior Championships.
A number of people have asked why Nugumanova is on the reserve team while Lozko and Samodurova are on the main team. Konstantinova made the main team because she won the Junior Cup of Russia final, but no higher achievements than 5th and 6th at the Junior Championship are listed next to Lozko and Samodurova. Maybe something to do with how the Fed wants to distribute financing?

vorravorra

Record Breaker
What a success for Valentina - just a year ago she was virtually unknown coach, now she has two skaters on the national team :gclap:
Yes, I thought the same thing - Chebotareva is on her way up! :clap: Hopefully more than just prestige comes with it.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Maybe something to do with how the Fed wants to distribute financing?

I can't see how that would expain why they chose Sofia over Liza since they come from the same group but it was Liza who did better at the Russian junior championships.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I can't see how that would expain why they chose Sofia over Liza since they come from the same group but it was Liza who did better at the Russian junior championships.
Yes, I think that point has also been made... It's anybody's guess, really.

I'll add links to Team Russia 2016-2017 (in Russian) to this thread too:

Pdf: http://www.minsport.gov.ru/2016/doc/FigurKatanie_sp2016.pdf
There is a summary on this page, posts 139-142: forum.fsonline.ru/index.php?/topic/2414-новости-межсезонья-2016-только-новости/page__st__120

Last edited:

kalee

On the Ice
Could it be that they want to push the juniors who will be age eligible for 2018 Olympics to their full potential? Either way, am assuming that this means Konstantinova & Lozko will debut the JGP circuit. Wishing them some JGP podiums, great opportunity!

The Finn

Record Breaker
It looks like Stasya will make her JGP debut at the JGP Czech Skate. Obviously Russian Fed still might change their ladies. Also, one might note that Stasya is one of the substitute at the 1st JGP event, so, it is still possible that she might make her debut at JGP France.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Stasya has been replaced by Nastia Gubanova at JGP Czech. Hopefully she will make her JGP debut at later event.

kalee

On the Ice
She's still on the list for JGP Russia, and that was set up after the test skates, so am cautiously confident that this means she will get at least that 1 JGP slot. Folks who were at the test skates had posted that Gubanova was clean whereas Fedichkina, Nugumanova and Konstantinova all still had some problems, so this sounds like a great chance to get Gubanova to JGPF.

The Finn

Record Breaker
She's still on the list for JGP Russia, and that was set up after the test skates, so am cautiously confident that this means she will get at least that 1 JGP slot. Folks who were at the test skates had posted that Gubanova was clean whereas Fedichkina, Nugumanova and Konstantinova all still had some problems, so this sounds like a great chance to get Gubanova to JGPF.

If Polina is OK to skate then Russia might have a shortage of spots and sadly Stasya might not get 2 events. If Polina can't skate then Stasya should get two events.

I am really looking forward to see if Nastia is back to her usual standards. If she is then she will most definitely make it to the JGPF.

Last edited:

bosskil

Match Penalty
I think Rusfed will be assessing second assignments after first performances.
Nobody is safe. This is Russia! :scard8: