Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 22 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

rachno2

Record Breaker
Stasya was great in the SP today. I’m ready for the upset podium snatch!

Now that the competition is over.....she is in 4th with 74.40 points. All of the ladies in placements 2-5 have 74 pts, so the free will be a bloodbath :popcorn:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Stanislava was on fire, at last a clean short!
Nice. But she needs another clean performance in the free. It's truly a golden opportunity for four or five skaters to get on the podium behind Zagitova.

caballe

On the Ice
Stanislava wasn't clean, but she was still great and now deserves a spot for Euros. :ghug:

zounger

Medalist
Congratulations to Stanislava for the senior win and making the team. What an achievement.

Scott512

Record Breaker
A shame she didnt medal. She has a big chance at Europeans maybe her last big chance with juniors coming next season.

Stasya had a good nationals and she is having a good season.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm glad she will be at Euros and probably worlds. As I've written already, during last worlds commentators in my country predicted "we see her for the last time". It is a kind of satisfaction everytime they are wrong :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I'm glad she will be at Euros and probably worlds. As I've written already, during last worlds commentators in my country predicted "we see her for the last time". It is a kind of satisfaction everytime they are wrong :)

Agreed.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Stasya!! She really delivered, and this spot is very well-deserved! Now I hope she will be able to make a statement at Euros and Worlds, because when she's on, she very pleasant to watch! Good luck ,Stasya and please, prove again wrong to everyone who did not believe in you![emoji3]

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Bravo to Stasya for withstanding the pressure cooker of Russian Nats and turning in two solid and lovely performances :clap: She and her coaching staff deserve a lot of credit for overcoming the hardships of last season and greatly improving her consistency. This despite an approximate three-inch growth spurt over the last two seasons that now makes her one of the tallest competitive Russian ladies, not to mention one of the oldest at 18 (!). She has wonderful speed and presence and fast-emerging maturity on the ice. I’m glad that the international judges, as well as the judges (and the audience) at this competition, appreciate her qualities. I wish her the best of luck at Euros, and am pulling for her to make the World team and have a redemption skate.

starlight97

Final Flight
What is her off-ice connection to the Russian Skating Federation? I've read people saying she's related to TAT or the president of the fed?
Could someone clarify?

Please don't attack me, I have nothing against her and I had never even heard of her before Nationals

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia

Yes it was commentator of Chzech TV who is, in fact, competent and realistic, as of amount of the information he had absorbed, but it is obvious he doesn't folllow competitions that he doesn't comment. So no first half of season and as of result of that he can do these "wise" abstractions, that are not realy wise by majority of involved fans here at Golden Skate forums

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Yes it was commentator of Chzech TV who is, in fact, competent and realistic, as of amount of the information he had absorbed, but it is obvious he doesn't folllow competitions that he doesn't comment. So no first half of season and as of result of that he can do these "wise" abstractions, that are not realy wise by majority of involved fans here at Golden Skate forums

I don't know. They say some facts but also make a lot of biased comments and sometimes say complete nonsence. During worlds they said they don't know Stanislava at all, which I can't call professional. Also, when she bombed her FP, they were pretty disrespectful to her. If I compare their preparation to e. g. Štěpán Škorpil, who comments figure skating for czech version of Eurosport, he evidently does his research much better (at least what I heard from him during GP series).

Also, when Czech TV surprisingly broadcasted JGP Ostrava, they made very much mistakes. E. g. about Diana Davis they said that she did not went through Eteri's school, while in fact she turned to ice dancing just a year ago and till then she was coached by her mum. Or they said about Alyona Kostornaia that she is not clockwork like her teammates. Comparing them, e. g. Anna Shcherbakova, to a mindless clockwork I also consider disrespectful. I listened to them for some time but than returned to Ted Barton.

Those are just some things I don't like on Czech TV comments that I remember from recent competitions. But, of course, that's just my opinion.