Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 26 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

malya

On the Ice
True about how terrible rusfed handled this and how lovely Stasya is in real life.

Well maybe now people can stop talking about Stasya as the overscored favourite of the federation... Or maybe not, it's always like that.

I expect to see her on the podium here :)

lusterfan

Final Flight
I don't think Stasya was right for the Worlds team, but the way RusFed handled it and used her as a placeholder was absolutely horrible. That being said, I hope she nails her skates at Universiade to end the season on a high note. :clap:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Well maybe now people can stop talking about Stasya as the overscored favourite of the federation... Or maybe not, it's always like that.

I expect to see her on the podium here :)

It's always like that with Stasya.

Giltedge

Final Flight
Nice crowd support for Stanislava. Astonishing the difference between attendance and noise level in Zagreb and Krasnoyarsk. I expected slightly better attendance at Krasnoyarsk because it's a multisport event , but not quite such a big disparity. At least Zagreb is a bit better than Sofia was.

kalee

On the Ice
A satisfactory conclusion to the season for Stasya... even though it's not an ISU score it must be gratifying to break 200 points internationally. Also, she didn't squander any placements given her BV vs the others on the podium. :hap10:

riottegirllina

Rinkside
Congrats on bronze medal, Stasya!
Hope you have wonderful off-season period and hope to see you with good program, stronger you next season.
Sending lots of love and support, girl!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Congrats on bronze medal, Stasya!
Hope you have wonderful off-season period and hope to see you with good program, stronger you next season.
Sending lots of love and support, girl!

The Universiade ended well for Stanislava, congratulations on her Bronze medal.

She does seem to be a competitor with very high strung nerves.
After the free skate, it just seemed she couldn't believe herself having made it through without a fall and other grave errors.

Scott512

Record Breaker
The Universiade ended well for Stanislava, congratulations on her Bronze medal.

She does seem to be a competitor with very high strung nerves.
After the free skate, it just seemed she couldn't believe herself having made it through without a fall and other grave errors.

Who finished ahead of her?

I always worry about her nerves.

Pretty good season for SK. But she let a great opportunity slip through her fingers for making the world's team and also not medaling at Euros as she should have. I hope she takes a big step forward next season to be in the middle of the competition because it will be even tougher competition than this year.

Stasyas FP is her strength so is it okay to be slightly disappointed with her bronze considering she was second after the SP?

MarthaBee

Rinkside
I hope her Universiade experience will be useful to her: an international medal and two fairly steady skates. A good thing to remember to make yourself believe you can do it.
I think Stasya is learning to work around her nerves: compare this year to last year's worlds. Even when she bombed the opening combo, she tried to work around that and save what she could.
What she needs now, imho, is to believe in herself. In her ability to win and to do great.
(I think she knows that, too. Her personal Instagram handle seems to be 'urdoingamazingstasya', a kind of a personal affirmation)

Scott512

Record Breaker
I hope her Universiade experience will be useful to her: an international medal and two fairly steady skates. A good thing to remember to make yourself believe you can do it.
I think Stasya is learning to work around her nerves: compare this year to last year's worlds. Even when she bombed the opening combo, she tried to work around that and save what she could.
What she needs now, imho, is to believe in herself. In her ability to win and to do great.
(I think she knows that, too. Her personal Instagram handle seems to be 'urdoingamazingstasya', a kind of a personal affirmation)

Yeah but if you have to try to believe In yourself by your Instagram personal affirmation isnt that not really believing in yourself? Hoping she can improve her mental toughness for next season. But that's a battle that millions of people including myself go through every day. SK is such a beautiful skater and a beautiful young lady. I really want to see Stasya get to the next level. People forget she is progressing at a normal rate for a teenage figure skater it's just that in Russia she looks like an old timer compared to the young Whiz Kids. ;)

MarthaBee

Rinkside
Yeah but if you have to try to believe In yourself by your Instagram personal affirmation isnt that not really believing in yourself?

Yes, of course. But maybe it will help. Let's hope so.

Besides loving Stasya as a skater, I very much want her to succeed because it will prove that a skater does not need to peak at 15 and retire at 17. I respect and admire the Next Gen skaters but I want the ladies' competition to be more diverse and rich in all kinds of styles.

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Adding my congratulations to beautiful Stasya for her medal at Universiade! :yay: Great way to cap off her first full senior season. It’s cute how she towers over Mai and Elizabet on the podium :laugh: