Stanislava Konstantinova | Page 27 | Golden Skate

Stanislava Konstantinova

Scott512

Record Breaker
Adding my congratulations to beautiful Stasya for her medal at Universiade! :yay: Great way to cap off her first full senior season. It’s cute how she towers over Mai and Elizabet on the podium :laugh:

Stasya is pretty tall. And she looks like a woman compared to most of the girls.

MarthaBee

Rinkside
Today I saw Stasya skate at the Moskvina and Mishin show (I wasn't truly expecting her to come, since she was competing just yesterday in Krasnoyarsk - so it was a bit of a lovely surprise when she did come). I wasn't a great fan of her Michael Jackson number (not my type of music at all), but I liked it much better when seeing it live - there's something in live skating that made it more rounded and harmonious for me (sorry if I'm not making any sense but I do not know how to put it better).
https://sun9-22.userapi.com/c849036/v849036312/1531d8/1pjxMQ6ac9A.jpg - here's a link to the photo I found very charming, don't know who made it but I found it in Stasya's official group at vk.com

Tutto

Record Breaker
Congrats to Stanislava on her medal and 200+ international score
I still like her LP in France best but I think she met a very important goal here - no falls or pops in either program and her total score reflected that -well done!
Yes, in some ways this season has been one of missed opportunities and I am sad for her but we probably have to remind ourselves that not every one is born with an in-built competitive mindset and also that it was her first senior season, and at some junctions of this season maybe the lack of senior experience was crucial in that how it went, really RusFed did Stanislava no favours keeping her in juniors for so long (IMHO)
All in all there is a lot to be proud of :clap:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Stanislava on her medal and 200+ international score
I still like her LP in France best but I think she met a very important goal here - no falls or pops in either program and her total score reflected that -well done!
Yes, in some ways this season has been one of missed opportunities and I am sad for her but we probably have to remind ourselves that not every one is born with an in-built competitive mindset and also that it was her first senior season, and at some junctions of this season maybe the lack of senior experience was crucial in that how it went, really RusFed did Stanislava no favours keeping her in juniors for so long (IMHO)
All in all there is a lot to be proud of :clap:

Interesting point you make here: keeping a skater too long in juniors or putting him/her too early in seniors sometimes doesn't work out as expected.

Hopefully, Stanislava has found the Force within herself, and will appear more confident in next season. She is still so young but will be one of Sankt Peterburg's leading skaters for a couple of years.

Scott512

Record Breaker
Interesting point you make here: keeping a skater too long in juniors or putting him/her too early in seniors sometimes doesn't work out as expected.

Hopefully, Stanislava has found the Force within herself, and will appear more confident in next season. She is still so young but will be one of Sankt Peterburg's leading skaters for a couple of years.

I like that Ed. The force within her. I hope she has it next season because it will help.

MarthaBee

Rinkside
https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/siberianwellness/2354870.html - a cute interview with Stasya here (in Russian, sorry). It's mostly about everyday details - how her cat is like a dog and follows her everywhere around the house, how she loves her room and how it's set up exactly how she likes it, how she's still reading The Name of the Rose but currently got into books on psychology and getting yourself and your space into order (I think she's into KonMari - she doesn't mention her but talks about getting rid of things that don't spark joy), how she listens to 'heavy' music before the competitions (like AC/DC or Scorpions and Judas Priest) but in general she likes all kinds of music...

riottegirllina

Rinkside
So... it seems like Stasya is preparing for the next season already and she's got music for SP!

She posted a photo of her working with the team's choreographer Olga Zotova!

The music is February by Leonid Levashkevich. Can't wait. Hope everything goes well along with her practice on 3Axel!

Go Stasya! :hap10::love:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Stanislava KONSTANTINOVA - 3A (rod), practice (05/2019)
https://youtu.be/NRiHZeYkmIE

Thank you!

That's wonderful to see and it looks really good and I think Stanislava can pull it off. She is such a beautiful skater and so elegant and classy but she does need to add quad or triple axel to her repertoire. I know this was only in a harness but I think she can do this. If she does a triple axel she will be by far the tallest lady at 5'7" tall to be able to pull that off in competition. I think she can do it partly because her legs aren't so skinny anymore. She has muscle on her legs now.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
That attempt looks promising. I feel badly for her (and Gubanova) because she would be a national champion in any other country (except JPN and maybe USA). She is a beautiful skater.

Scott512

Record Breaker
That attempt looks promising. I feel badly for her (and Gubanova) because she would be a national champion in any other country (except JPN and maybe USA). She is a beautiful skater.

I agree wholeheartedly that Stasya would be national champion in all countries except Russia Japan and America. Gubanova too. Both Russians could beat Bradie and Mariah. But little 13 year old Alysa Liu landed multiple triple axels to win US Nationals and neither Russian girl can compete with that. Yet. But they are more beautiful and stylish skaters and that matters too. I am pleased Stasya is learning the triple axel. She has to. I hope she implements it next season. If she does she will be elite. Good luck Stasya!

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I wish Stanislava would finally get ovet 200 points, she only got it on winter universiade.