2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Worlds Pairs Short Program

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
very good , that entrance never loses its "wow" no matter how many times i see it, and crowd went wild :laugh:

Giselle

Medalist
Nice to see the crowd responding to Lubov & Dylan, they have some original moves in this SP.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
Oh my God Lubov & Dylan!!! That was awesomeeee! The entry into the death spiral is everything :love:

Last edited:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
The commentator is talking about how Dylan gets dinged by the tech panel for appearing to not lock his elbow during the lifts. Can someone explain that to me, why is the elbow important?

liv

Record Breaker
Dylan is such a good partner, known for his lifting. You would think someone would have brought up the issue with the elbow a long time ago...

bartlebooth

Record Breaker
The commentator is talking about how Dylan gets dinged by the tech panel for appearing to not lock his elbow during the lifts. Can someone explain that to me, why is the elbow important?

If the man doesn't straighten the elbow in one move, but lowers it and then straightens it again, the lift can be considered invalid.

Giselle

Medalist

A lift where the man's arm is not straightened out can be called invalid by the technical panel and get 0 points.

QuadThrow

Medalist
I still cannot believe that V/T and S/K are really at Boston and ready to show us their programs.:yahoo:

And in addition this is a new chapter of the epic evergreen challenge between Tatjana Volosozhar and Aljona Savchenko.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
That step seq looks just like the malaguena short one....not impressed :noshake:

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
3 Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK (ITA)

Music: Carmen by George Bizet

Red, black sparkly dress / white shirt, black pants

3S
3Tw - low, late catch
4Li
3LzTh
BoDs
StSq
PCoSp3p

Iffy twist, but otherwise solid debut of their new SP

SP: 32.37+27.39 = 59.76, 2/3

Last edited: