Alexander Samarin | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Alexander Samarin

starla16

Medalist
good SP skate

its good he is skating to non rock theme
its probably the closest he will get of trying to be seductive ? I notice improvement in presentation.

If he didn't step out on that 3axel he would have scored 100+

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is it supposed to be? The blend of that Joker movie with something else?

I've never seen the movie so I can't say for sure. Joker and Black Eyed Peas, I suppose.

On a shallow note, that costume really works for him. Pity he can't skate to that version of "Smile." I think it would work really well as a competitive program.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He’s landing that combo like it’s nothing, well done. :hap10:

What was the 1 deduction for? I guess I will watch later on. People are already b*tching about his PCS scores, or one fan base that is :laugh: I'll make sure to read their comments with my breakfast :popcorn:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
Couldn't watch the FS yet but congratulations on the first GP Gold! I was afraid I'd jinx him by putting him first in my predictions but he delivered just like I hoped he would. :hap10:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
A lot of people scores are generous though :laugh: TES pulls PCS and it's been that way for a while whether deserved or not.

‘Tis what it is. I really liked his last years ‘I’m the right stuff’, it’s suited his style of skating imo. And grats to him on taking a place in GPF!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The students at CSKA congratulated Alexander on his win
Here's the post: http://www.ltk-cska.ru/news/1789-rostelekom-posleslovie.html
and the album: http://www.ltk-cska.ru/photoalbums/13-rostelekom-posleslovie/

Many of our skaters, parents, and coaches came to Megasport to support Alexander Samarin. Figure skaters Dasha Besedina and Sonya Vazhnova prepared a special poster for the pain. Since he was so happy, we decided to turn him into a festive newspaper, in which everyone could write warm words for the winner of the stage in men's single skating.

And there were a lot of willing people. And they wished Sasha a lot of good - from winning the Grand Prix finals - to winning the Olympic Games. The solemn presentation of the newspaper coincided with the filming of Channel 1. We will wait - will our gift be shown ..

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alexander Samarin: “I rarely use Internet portals. I don’t see the need to show everyone what I am doing at a particular moment. ”

Russian figure skater Alexander Samarin spoke about the idea of ​​a free program that he is executing this season.

“A program to fairly modern music about a man who is torn between the real world and the world of the Internet. And the mask (on the back) testifies to this. Someone constantly lives on the Internet, and sometimes you need to go into real life, because on the Internet life is not the same as in reality.

If I look after me, I rarely use Internet portals. I don’t see the need to show everyone what I am doing at a particular moment. Who cares? To inform the fans about the same set program is one thing. And to constantly post posts in the spirit of “I ate”, “I did this” I see no reason.

Bloggers have various interesting materials, but I myself do not see myself in this. In Yuri Dudya is something interesting. Not all are good, but of those that I liked, I would single out the release with actor Sergei Burunov, ”said Samarin.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1080537571.html

Well if there is a program I most certainly dislike the most this season, it's this one. Sorry Sasha, but I don't see that story line in this program and if I was never told, I would still ask, "what the hell is this even about?"

And prior to today, I knew what the program was about (he said it last week I think) and was going to say something in the Russian Men thread but, nah.............Let them guess! LOL

ETA: he gave his toys from Rostelecom to the kids at the rink. That's nice, the kids look happy
http://ltk-cska.ru/news/1794-rostelekom-posleslovie-chast-vtoraya.html

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, that’s so nice of him :) about the toys for the young skaters in the club