Tomoki Hiwatashi | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Tomoki Hiwatashi

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Thank you for the postings Remy Rose. . I like both programs for him my favorites of the comp really
He is especially stretching his range in the free... will follow him this season with avid interest as he tends to settle into, become increasingly comfortable with his programs as time goes by..

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
All the best for a great competition in France Tomoki ! :cheer: :popcorn: Good Luck!!

ElSoteroLoco

On the Ice
Those were the skates i was waiting for and knew he could do! He won the Bronze and improved from last year. He should be very proud of himself. I expect him to do well at 4CC. Will be watching. Congrats Tomo!!!:yahoo:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tomoki was my big surprise last year @ US Nationals. I just :love: watching him. He's delightful!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well that was a great skate by Tomoki :yahoo: This is his highest score in the short program internationally!!! Congrats and keep it up for the FP :cheer:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^ I don't know for sure, but maybe his coach had to be ready for the next skater?

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Tomoki has such a distinctive style of movement. If you stuck motion-capture dots on him, videoed and animated him as a stick figure, I'd still recognise him instantaneously! The same might not hold true for many of my other favourite skaters, beautiful as they are.