Tomoki Hiwatashi | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Tomoki Hiwatashi

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
With 2+2, is Tomoki going to the JGPF?! Am I gonna see my boy in person again (for the short program)?!?!?!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So thrilled for Tomoki! I'm excited to see him live again!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Can I just say (and I know it’s been said before) how proud I am of Tomoki for upping his performance quotient? I loved watching his spins and splits before, but even more enjoyable now.:thumbsup:

And I will admit when I am wrong. I thought Tomoki would look far and wide to top Rohene’s choreo last year, but I am impressed this year.

Well done :hap10:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Can I just say (and I know it’s been said before) how proud I am of Tomoki for upping his performance quotient? I loved watching his spins and splits before, but even more enjoyable now.:thumbsup:

And I will admit when I am wrong. I thought Tomoki would look far and wide to top Rohene’s choreo last year, but I am impressed this year.

Well done :hap10:

You should write a letter to Mark Pillay and Ben Agosto. :)

In all seriousness, I loved the SP already, but he really performed the FS so much better here. He looked fierce out there!

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Congratulations Tomoki!!
He has turned into quite the athlete!!
Loved his programs last year but this year's are really terrific!!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congratulations Tomoki!!
He has turned into quite the athlete!!
Loved his programs last year but this year's are really terrific!!

Agreed. His programs are fantastic! He looks head and shoulders above the rest in SS and interpretation! So mature.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Heck yeah!! I will be there too! Cheering hard for our guy :yahoo:

Well I hope to see you there, then. :) We can cheer loudly together!

Also I agree that he looks more mature and his choreography is SO good this season.

Last edited:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Big congratulations to Tomoki on his silver medal. Can't wait to cheer him on at the JGPF!!!!!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to Tomoki for hanging on to the bronze. Not a perfect competition, but we'll take it. I can't remember, does this mean he'll be going to the JGPF?

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Congrats to Tomoki for hanging on to the bronze. Not a perfect competition, but we'll take it. I can't remember, does this mean he'll be going to the JGPF?

He already qualified for JGPF before this competition!

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He already qualified for JGPF before this competition!

Oh that's right! I forgot this wasn't a GP event! Hooray! I'll get to see him at the JGPF! (I even congratulated him on making the JGPF on 10-5. :drama:)

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Too bad about the jumps in the SP at JGPF but this guy can sell a program!!! :hap10: :luv17: All the best in the Free..