Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer | Golden Skate

Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer

noskates

Record Breaker
WOW. That was fantastic. Good job Patrick!!! :agree:

This time next week I'll be trekking to San Francisco to spend the night close to the airport for a very early flight to Boston on Monday morning. AT LAST.....it's almost here.

The only discipline that I get sort of bored in is Dance. Otherwise I'll be watching every thing from the first group to the last - and catch some practices on Tuesday, too.

cocotaffy

Final Flight
I love your preview, I was already pumped and now I can't wait. Ice Dance and Pairs are so packed, it'll be the most exciting I think.

Last edited:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Great Preview,amazing job !! :agree: (but it gave me ache in stomach , so nervous about my favorites :drama:)
I think I will watch every category, maybe miss only last group of ice dance.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
awesome! that fierce look and smile at Yuzu's face :luv17:

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'll be watching all the Pairs ... at least. And as many of the others as I can. Probably only the final group or two of dance.

DG77

Rinkside
Great video! It is truly epic. I did miss seeing the American men though. I will be watching all of the single competitions. The pairs too but singles are my favorite.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Great Job! And thanks,"Karpenko".

We are impressed:agree:

Although I also miss my American men .... :( But that is because the highest placing senior man couldn't compete all of this year, just need to wait for next year:yes:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So epic! I'm so excited I can hardly see straight. Counting down... 5 1/2 days till I leave.:hap93:

Weathergal

Medalist
Wow really well done--thank you! :bow:

Like others have said, I am also even more excited for Worlds now!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well done...did its job, got me pumped! Only 8 more days before I start making my way to Boston, hoping for a good time!

mrrice

Record Breaker
Amazing video. The last shot timed with Evgenia was perfect.

That last shot of Evgenia was just EPIC!! I can't wait!! Excellent video. Thank you for posting it for all of us to enjoy. :agree:

Last edited: