Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer

Alex D

Record Breaker
It's gotten me so pumped up for Worlds (if I wasn't already).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir7xi_O8EGU
Sponsored by Golden Skate
Patrick O'Neil has done a marvelous job. Applause! :clap:

Which category will you be watching ALL of, from the first group to the last?
For me it's the singles. I'll watch them all. :love:

The video is very well done indeed! Thank you!

As for your question.

I intend of watching Ladies and Ice Dance, Pairs most likely too, not sure yet about men. Maybe just the final group, but I will have to see. It all depends on the streaming that I can get, as I won´t be at Boston, but somewhere else.

Wishing all who attend or watch at home, a wonderful time and keep your cool :laugh: and respect all skaters ;)

tzazu

Medalist
Wonderful video, really wel done!!!:clap:
I intend of waching the whole competition, I have some vacation days, so I'll spend them watching Worlds :yahoo: but my preferences go to men and dance, ladies and the last pairs (but all of them really really close :agree2:)

agataquiroga

Rinkside
This video is AWESOME!! I have already share it with some of the other Spanish fans! We are not going to Worlds, but we had the chance to see the majority of them in GPF Barcelona, and that was completely nuts. If Worlds are at least with the same level of excitement, it will be unforgetable!

I will definitedly try to watch as much competition as I can, although the category which I am less interested is girls. However, I'm dying for watching MEN and ICE DANCE, these 2 categories are going to be so EPIC. In the GPF MEN were just mind-blowing: Boyang-Jin, Patrick Chan, Shoma Uno, Javier Fernández and Yuzuru Hanyu, what else do you want?! And about Ice Dance, I can´t wait for the battle between WeaPo (who are my favourites), Shibutanis (so beautiful), Papadakis / Cizeron (I can`t stop watching their programm at Europeans), etc....

The bad thing is that I imagine that to see Worlds live in Spain we will have to be awake during the night:reye:

Great video! It is truly epic. I did miss seeing the American men though. I will be watching all of the single competitions. The pairs too but singles are my favorite.

Welcome, DG77 and thanks for joining us. Post often, post long! :rock:

LadyB

Record Breaker
I'm so ridiculously excited, it's unreal! I feel like a kid a few days before Christmas, it's almost hysterical!!!:hap93: I'm looking forward to so many of the skaters across the disciplines, but I think men and pairs will be my absolute faves. Although it means long nights, no chance of getting tired. I can hardly think about anything else sitting in the office :laugh:
That video works like 50 cheerleaders on steroids (and yes, I will watch it again and again). Bring on Boston!!! :cheer::yes2:

LRK

Record Breaker
That was absolutely amazing - adored it! Thank you!

:thank:

I know that this is something I will rewatch again and again - just brilliant!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Here's another question...for all posters who are waiting impatiently for Worlds.

We've had some 'perfect' performances so far this year. Satoko, Yuzu, Patrick, Shoma, Evgenia the Shibutanis -just to name a few.
Who do you think will have their perfect moment at Worlds?
Who do you want to see skate clean?

I think Satoko can do it again if anyone can. She's trained and strong under pressure.

I want Rika to do a flawless Riverdance LP.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Ice dance is going to be insane considering that the top 5 includes: Five past world medalists, four GPF medalists, two European champions, two 4CC champions. Good luck predicting this one. Looking at Karpenko's references reminded just how well decorated this field is.

That is going to be the most unpredictable.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Ice dance is so unpredictable these days, when you consider that Gilles and Poirier and Coomes and Buckland finished ahead of the Shibutanis at Nepela Trophy, and yet the Shibutanis just won Four Continents ahead of Chock and Bates and Weaver and Poje.

And Gilles and Poirier are saying they will debut a new SD in Boston. Their programs are so interesting, I cannot wait to see it.

Boston cannot come soon enough.

LadyB

Record Breaker

Being perfect is so unpredictable and rare, I wouldn't venture a prediction on that. But I know who I want to see skate clean: Yuzu, Javi, Nam, Patrick, Lena, Zhenya, Satoko, Canadian and US girls, Meagan and Eric, Ksenia and Fedor (if they are competing), Maxim and Tatiana and all the aforementioned ice dancers. This, of course, is not going to happen, but if it was, we'd talk about Worlds 2016 for generations to come. :laugh:
It's gonna be fantastic. I'm hoping for big surprises. Skaters of this world, come thrill us again!:yahoo:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Here's another question...for all posters who are waiting impatiently for Worlds.

We've had some 'perfect' performances so far this year. Satoko, Yuzu, Patrick, Shoma, Evgenia the Shibutanis -just to name a few.

I think Satoko can do it again if anyone can. She's trained and strong under pressure.

I want Rika to do a flawless Riverdance LP.

My gut says Gracie is actually going to bring it in Boston. I know she has yet to perform two clean programs in one competition, but when it comes to Worlds, what matters is doing a clean performance during that week. Just ask her training mate Denis Ten. :)

I want to see everyone to skate clean. :) But if I were to choose, I also want to see Rika do a clean Riverdance LP.

nancela

Rinkside
My gut says Gracie is actually going to bring it in Boston. I know she has yet to perform two clean programs in one competition, but when it comes to Worlds, what matters is doing a clean performance during that week. Just ask her training mate Denis Ten. :)

I want to see everyone to skate clean. :) But if I were to choose, I also want to see Rika do a clean Riverdance LP.

Well, skaters often peak when they're competing in their home country, so maybe that'll be just what Gracie needs.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I'd love to see Mirai skate clean, it would be the cherry in an incredible year of redemption!

Layback11

Record Breaker

That's good...I've been having weird dreams about her messing up the SP. In one she URd the combo, and in another she forgot her choreo...oh boy :hopelessness: