Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Epic 2016 Worlds Trailer

nguyhm

On the Ice
Mao, Mirai and Patrick please give us 2 flawless programs, I'll be holding my breath while watching you. I had a dream that Patrick had a really bad meltdown :sad4:.

Last edited:

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Ikr? But this year Dance has the ShibSibs--NO boring there!!!!
WOW. That was fantastic. Good job Patrick!!! :agree:

This time next week I'll be trekking to San Francisco to spend the night close to the airport for a very early flight to Boston on Monday morning. AT LAST.....it's almost here.

The only discipline that I get sort of bored in is Dance. Otherwise I'll be watching every thing from the first group to the last - and catch some practices on Tuesday, too.

Silvia451

Record Breaker
Country
Romania
My "I want a flawless performance from" list is very long. :laugh: There are the ones I love and trust: Yuzu, Javi, Shoma, Tatiana/Maxim, the ones I love but I don't trust at all: Denis, Mao, Gracie, Anna Pogo :drama: , Nam, Ksenia/Fedor and all the others I'm not rooting for but still hope they're going to skate clean.

vlaurend

Final Flight
I want to see two clean programs from Mao because she is my favorite, and I want to see two clean programs from Gracie because (a) I want to see how a clean Gracie stacks up against a clean Medvedeva and (b) it's about time!