2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Pairs Free Skate

Caustica

Final Flight
Hey, does anyone have a link to IceNetwork's April 2nd backstage live video? I can't find it on their website :/

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Did anyone else lose the CBC feed? It froze, and now I'm getting "programming will resume".

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
As soon as I saw the number of cuts in this program I started cringing, even thought I like all the music, but they made it work! :party:

:laugh: at the camera man hiding Ondrej lifting up Valentina's skirt

Layback11

Record Breaker
I like to call this program "four minutes on the 70's Pandora station with an indecisive listener". :p

tulosai

Record Breaker
Well, the audience was really really willing to go with the crazy music cuts... well skated overall.

glorybox6

Final Flight
Those opening lutzes were so beautiful, then the salchows were a disaster. Sigh.

Let's GoFundMe some better material for M/H next season.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
lolwut with Valentina and Ondrej's music? Granny put Spotify on shuffle? Would be better serve to keep it all disco. If they wanted some ballads in there, mix in some disco songs that have ballad portions, like Barbra Streisand/Donna Summer's duet Enough is Enough, if they really still want to use ol' Babs. Also, Ondrej really needs to work on his posture.

Lota

Record Breaker
Ah yes, they must've taken the same class with Leonova in the school of mash-ups :laugh:

Kinga

Medalist
This program is a hot mess. And so empty, in spite of Valentinas efforts to spice it up.
I liked M/H last season much more!