2016 World Championships Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Free Dance

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
A bottle of wine has been opened; ingredients for dinner are prepped. I am as ready as I'll ever be. :clap:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
A bottle of wine has been opened; ingredients for dinner are prepped. I am as ready as I'll ever be. :clap:

Mmmm dinner.

I'm buying froyo on my way home and hopefully I can watch skating since I haven't been able to watch any yet.

Serious Business

Record Breaker
As much as I want to see the Shibs win, I just don't see G&G losing this, they're clearly on another level. Ice is slippery but not as slippery on ice dancing skates. In other words, the better skaters will win, and rightly so, even if I have my own sentimental preferences.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Okay I'm gonna see how much of this I can stay awake for- not really setting any goal, sleep will happen if it happens. Good luck to Joti and Kavita in the first group!

Bumdid

Record Breaker
As much as I want to see the Shibs win, I just don't see G&G losing this, they're clearly on another level. Ice is slippery but not as slippery on ice dancing skates. In other words, the better skaters will win, and rightly so, even if I have my own sentimental preferences.

Yes and frankly, I can see P/C messing up a twizzles and the judges will still forgive them because everything else they do is on another level.

TMC

Record Breaker
Ugh I'm supposed to go for a run today but I also think I require some wine to get through this. What a dilemma.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
I would love Shibsibs to win because they have been working so hard and looked down for years and finally they have a chance to shine, I think I would cry if they really win and TD Garden is going to erupt (I can feel the heat boiling in TD Garden already) given that they are the last to skate. I would also be happy if Papadakis/Cizeron win because they have got such sensational programs.

I will only accept victory by APPROPRIATE scoring. (I just came from the Ladies SP so you know)

lost3iron

More Rock & Roll please!
On the Ice
Stupid question : Does it start now or in like an hour because i'm kinda lost with the timezones

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Ugh, my bank just texted me that someone tried to spend $400+ with my card in Vegas. Do I deal with that now... or do I watch ice dancing? What's more important to me? Hmmmm

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
I'm super excited about this event. Whoever will the title this year? Let's find out that.