2016 World Championships Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 World Championships Free Dance

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Ugh, my bank just texted me that someone tried to spend $400+ with my card in Vegas. Do I deal with that now... or do I watch ice dancing? What's more important to me? Hmmmm

Do you have anything else tied to it... i.e. auto payments, payments pending to vendors you want to see get paid? Do you carry a balance it? If the answer to the above is yes, deal with it now as it might be cleaner if you get it taken care of ASAP. If it is a paid off each month/zero balance card and it is not used often. I'd be comfortable waiting till tomorrow. Really calling during normal business might be easier anyway.

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two have very nice lifts, but the program is just so blah as a whole to me. Hopefully next year they'll have more compelling programs to showcase their talents.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Wow, Charlie's feeling mean today: "Their extensions could use some work, but overall nice performance" :laugh:

coucou84

On the Ice
I feel like the only praying that Weaver/Poje wins.......... I wouldn't be mad if Papadakis/Cizeron or the Shibutanis win, but I'm really pulling for the Canadians. With Tessa and Scott back, this may just be their last chance at a World title for the next couple years...

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
These two have very nice lifts, but the program is just so blah as a whole to me. Hopefully next year they'll have more compelling programs to showcase their talents.

They had such a fab, quirky program their last year in Juniors and since then it's been nothing but a Blandfest. It's like they're being forced into a box that is a terrible fit. Shame.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Do you have anything else tied to it... i.e. auto payments, payments pending to vendors you want to see get paid? Do you carry a balance it? If the answer to the above is yes, deal with it now as it might be cleaner if you get it taken care of ASAP. If it is a paid off each month/zero balance card and it is not used often. I'd be comfortable waiting till tomorrow. Really calling during normal business might be easier anyway.

Eh, just my health insurance, nothing important :laugh:

I'm already on the phone with the bank, but their saying the wait might be 3+ hours to talk to someone, so I'mm be here until then

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I feel like the only praying that Weaver/Poje wins.......... I wouldn't be mad if Papadakis/Cizeron or the Shibutanis win, but I'm really pulling for the Canadians. With Tessa and Scott back, this may just be their last chance at a World title for the next couple years...

I'm with ya, I feel the same way

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They had such a fab, quirky program their last year in Juniors and since then it's been nothing but a Blandfest. It's like they're being forced into a box that is a terrible fit. Shame.

This makes me nervous for McNamara/Carpenter and the Parsons when they finally go to seniors. They're my two fave ice dance teams.