Ivett Toth | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ivett Toth

Shedi0806

On the Ice
Hey y'all! apparently Ivett changed coach again? and training center?! Google translate isn't helping me but maybe this link will be useful, if someone understands something can please bless us with a summary? :bow:
Will it be good another coach change?

The article states that she has been training with Andrea Major and Zsofia Tokaji-Kulcsar for a couple of months now at the Vasas training center. They are planning to rebuild the whole figure-skating department at Vasas now with 50 younger skaters as well. Ivett said she had been living in Switzerland for a year but now she has moved back to Budapest, Hungary.

shoom1

Spectator
No one posted this here but ivett skated her new SP at the Steps on ice SE season closing gala! Sadly there's no video, but we have good pics instead~ :love:

shoom1

Spectator
Ivett will debut both her sp and fs on a test competition in budapest this weekend! i hope we can see some fan recordings from the event! :bow: i thought we were going to see her programs later since she wasn't invited to any gp :shame: , but at least we'll get to see the very first version of her new programs this weekend! all the best, ivett! :hap10:

Edit: Heya! the livestream was scheduled! here's the link

Last edited:

shoom1

Spectator
Here's a video of ivett's new SP! Jumps are looking well, better than expected~ She's first atm with a score of 63.60!

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Here's a video of ivett's new SP! Jumps are looking well, better than expected~ She's first atm with a score of 63.60!

thanks for this!!! jumps definitely looking better, and she once again skates to sth different even though we heard uptown funk as EX, stsq looks so cool as usual, i would love for her to add more transitions between elements but looking good so far!

shoom1

Spectator
Well jumps didn't went good for the FS, but it's just the first comp! I'd have been more scared if she didn't popped any jump hehe~ Here's the video! the music is really something i've never heard, a friend told me is a song from the High Strung movie, i did search it and it's Torn by Nathan Lanier, idk if there's any other song aside from this one, but so far it's really good! a good concept i haven't see her skating to before. Good choice, benoit :agree:

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
It's a shame that Ivett didn't get a GP assignment. How is it possible? I guess because of last year's injury?

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Poor Ivett, she was once again such an eye-catcher in Saitama, but alas, it was not enough for the FP. :(

shoom1

Spectator
Test skates started today, Ivett's new SP is a swing song (I'm pretty bad at identifying songs, so i don't know which one this is) and according to this interview (eng) she'll keep her FS. Looking good so far!