Saturday, April 2nd Dinner at Filippo | Golden Skate

Saturday, April 2nd Dinner at Filippo

Sjs5572

Final Flight
Reminder everyone! I have arranged a dinner at Filippo Restaurant on April 2nd at 4:30 PM. Filippo is at 283 Causeway Street, about a five minute walk to TD Garden. FYI, Pairs Free ends at 4PM and Ladies' Free starts at 7PM. I have a $100 coupon towards the group meal. BTW, I originally posted this event about four months ago, so please PM me again if you'd like to go. For people who were in Boston for 2014 Nationals, I am the same person who hosted the Filippo dinner back then.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Reminder everyone! I have arranged a dinner at Filippo Restaurant on April 2nd at 4:30 PM. Filippo is at 283 Causeway Street, about a five minute walk to TD Garden. FYI, Pairs Free ends at 4PM and Ladies' Free starts at 7PM. I have a $100 coupon towards the group meal. BTW, I originally posted this event about four months ago, so please PM me again if you'd like to go. For people who were in Boston for 2014 Nationals, I am the same person who hosted the Filippo dinner back then.

Hey, I'm going to add this to the OP of the GS Meet up thread too! And also on the Slack group we have going.

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That's so weird, I responded to this thread (my post history shows that I did too), but my post is gone. Mrs. P, did you delete it or something? :confused:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, I didn't....so strange. :/

ETA: It looks like there are two threads, one int he general ISU championships folder. Your response is on the other one: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58966-Saturday-April-2nd-Dinner-at-Filippo

Ah ha! Thank you! I was like... I don't see any reason why a mod would delete it! :confused: But I thought maybe you were moving and closing the thread or something. Anyways, I'm still a maybe RSVP but where should we put this discussion long-term? I don't want to triple post indefinitely...

Edit to add: Because I know if I don't RVSP now I'll forget! :D

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
When is the deadline to RSVP? I probably won't know until Thursday or Friday if I can attend.

pmidi

Rinkside
Please add me to the dinner on Saturday. Looking forward to it and thank you for making the arrangements!

Sjs5572

Final Flight
I will add you Apgold. Reminder to everyone who signed up that we are meeting at Filippo's at 4:30 PM for dinner on Saturday. See you there!!

Itzme

Rinkside

Hi SJs5572, can I still join?