Food warning at the TD Garden | Golden Skate

Food warning at the TD Garden

Oreo

On the Ice
Delaware North at its best. Food choices here appalling! Attendees, do yourself a favor and eat well before you come in here!!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Or come and see karne in loge 4 for Tim Tams. :biggrin:

samm22

On the Ice
I would advise bringing your own food if allowed or eating outside of the garden. The food is overpriced and to be honest kind of junk food. As someone who lives in the greater Boston area, I can attest to the fact that food at the garden is classic overpriced arena food at best. If you have time and are looking for something substantial, there are some great restaurants and cafes in the north end.

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Or come and see karne in loge 4 for Tim Tams. :biggrin:

You should think about tracking down Jackie Wong of Rockerskating to share some. He said he did not get to eat all day today and mentioned being very grateful for Misha Ge bringing him some bar to eat. I suspect he would love some Australian treats and in a calories deprived state his gratitude likely would extend to a positive association with Australian skaters. He really does make things more enjoyable for those of us at home and he does seem to be working his butt off. At one point he said was the only press guy at the practice rink.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You should think about tracking down Jackie Wong of Rockerskating to share some. He said he did not get to eat all day today and mentioned being very grateful for Misha Ge bringing him some bar to eat. I suspect he would love some Australian treats and in a calories deprived state his gratitude likely would extend to a positive association with Australian skaters. He really does make things more enjoyable for those of us at home and he does seem to be working his butt off. At one point he said was the only press guy at the practice rink.

I wanted to today but he was only at the practice rink until halfway through the men's SP. And then I was boxed in!