29th Practice incident discussion | Page 16 | Golden Skate

29th Practice incident discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
Scott may say many things but never accused P/C of sabatoging them. That's one big difference here. Hanyu made the whole thing very personal and scandalous.

no he didn't accuse Papadakis/Cizeron of sabotage because they were nobodies just out of juniors at the time (who were probably very intimidated) and it happened ONCE. But he blamed them for the incident and he was right.

here it is very different. Ten is not a nobody, he is not a junior, he knows perfectly well how practice works and he has been competing at worlds for a very long time. There also have been several incidents in two days. And it happened again after they talked about it. Ten also seems very unapologetic about his clear mistakes.
Once again I don't know if it was intentional and I prefer to think not, but I certainly can't blame Hanyu for questioning if it was.

no he didn't accuse Papadakis/Cizeron of sabotage because they were nobodies just out of juniors at the time (who were probably very intimidated) and it happened ONCE. But he blamed them for the incident and he was right.

Plus in Tessa and Scott real TV thing you can see the french coming to the boards to apologize to Tessa, Scott and Marina.

da96103

Record Breaker
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Yeah sure, this is probably the "true nature" of Yuzuru Hanyu - secret harbinger of all evil, kicked puppies and awful costumes - coming to light. I bet Pooh is impolite and steals children's cookies too!

Sorry, I really couldn't take that attempt at making Yuzu look controversial serious...

Pooh says: How did I get pulled into this? :scratch2: I only hold tissue papers.

da96103

Record Breaker
Oh look, they are already fighting :laugh:
As someone who loves them both, I hope we can all enjoy the competition tonight.

I tried to stop reading this thread, but something just brings me back even though I told myself 'ignore all this' :think:

These pictures taken after the incident? Well I guess it is all settled then.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Enough. We have opened the Pandora's thread and we have to close it NOW. Yuzuru and Denis have been really tense during this period of time and they might have done or said something that they shouldn't have. We should really stop pointing fingers and let them deal with this problem alone first. They should really talk face-to-face with each other after the competition when they both have calmed down.

sajoya

On the Ice
Okay, I got angrier than I should have and said things irrationally (hmmm, this is probably the same case with the boys), but what if this problem isn't that bad and we're the ones who is misinterpreting it to this extent? :laugh:

padme21

On the Ice
High stress levels and pressure with both skaters definitely contributed to this. The media is partly to blame for blowing things waaaaay out of proportion. Praying for both skaters tonight!

hurrah

Medalist
I just found out:

Men FP Judging Panel
1. Nordback - SWE
2. Kantor _ ISR
3. Rhee - KOR
4. Orlandini - ITA
5. Guskov - KAZ
6. Pipoh - GER
7. Leroy - FRA
8. Serova - BLR
9. Kliushnikov -UKR

That panel is so slanted toward giving Denis Ten the advantage!! Who's trying to be political here, eh!?

But even with this panel, there's no way on earth Denis is going to podium, so it's no wonder Denis is in a state of panic.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Closing thread. Enough gossip and speculation. Onward and forward!

Status
Not open for further replies.