ISU World Development Trophy 2016 | Golden Skate

ISU World Development Trophy 2016

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Aleksandr Selevko was a standout to me at Junior Worlds. I think (well, hope) he's going to be my next Deniss Vasiljevs.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Florencia Lin!!! It will be great to see her again... I know her face-to-face and the effort she puts into the sport is phenomenal

Alex D

Record Breaker
Wishing everyone the best of luck, will try to watch it later, if I find the time.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I liked Valentina Matos. An she has a new PB here :hap10:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Oh wow, an Adian Pitkeev clone skating to The Mission? :laugh: Even the choreo looks similar. He wasn't bad, though.

Looks like I got here just in time for Aleksandr :hap10:

edit - 2 pops...:palmf: He reminds me of a young Tomas Verner, in more ways than one.

Last edited:

GF2445

Record Breaker
Well Done Amelia Jackson- 3rd in the Junior Women's event.

But, I must say, the North Korean contingent won most of the events!
I sort of like it how they are opting to have the competition first, then the training (instead of the other way around).

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well Done Amelia Jackson- 3rd in the Junior Women's event.

But, I must say, the North Korean contingent won most of the events!
I sort of like it how they are opting to have the competition first, then the training (instead of the other way around).

Yeah, wow, the North Korean team is suddenly popping out of nowhere this year! But what do you mean by training after competition?

GF2445

Record Breaker
Yeah, wow, the North Korean team is suddenly popping out of nowhere this year! But what do you mean by training after competition?

The world development trophy consists a competition and workshops/training with leading on and off ice coaches/instructors.

Skye

On the Ice
I think this boy is a star in the making!
North Korea definitely has the goods, but their chances of nurturing the talent is sadly close to non-existent... (e.g. the cutie pairs Ryom/Kim were one of my favorites and I'm crushed we couldn't see them in Boston)