2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 1

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
I want to pay to watch it, but I don't want them to get a hold of my credit card information and sign me up for a season's pass next year...

** I understand and agree that my Icenetwork.com Season Pass subscription purchased from this page will automatically renew on or about Aug. 15 at the
prior year's regular full yearly price. **

It's that statement that concerns me a bit, especially since people on here have had problems with this service provider in the past.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I won't be able to catch this for about an hour, so if anyone could do PBPs in the meantime, it would be vastly appreciated.

(However, the way this has worked out has eliminated a lot of the nervousness of anticipating Gracie's SP, so it's not all bad. :slink:)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Surprised there are no bootleg streams yet (or ones that have made it around, at least...) :disapp:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
was not planning to watch but i am too tired for anything else that lounging at home.... so i came to watch and nobody has a free stream yet... hehe ;) oh well... i will have wine and read what you guys write.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Weird seeing men and women warming up together. Gracie's warmup 3-3 had an extra turn on the 3-toe.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
was not planning to watch but i am too tired for anything else that lounging at home.... so i came to watch and nobody has a free stream yet... hehe ;) oh well... i will have wine and read what you guys write.

Did any GS regs actually pay for TCC? I haven't seen all that many folks posting. That's okay, I haven't paid either...

temadd

Final Flight
Tripled and hand down on planned 4T combo. Did not do 2nd jump. Landed 3A. Fell on 3LZ no combo

solar

I got cat class and I got cat style
Medalist
Country
United-States
From twitter: Mikhail Kolyada RUS: 3toe(hand), 3axel, 3lutz(fall)