2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Results Page
http://www.usfigureskating.org/leade...3/results.html

Videos and results thread
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...49#post1425749

Day #2 – Saturday, April 23 afternoon – Team Challenge Cup – Pair Skating/Ice Dance

Saturday, April 23
Day 2:
1:30 p.m. - Pacific Time
Pairs (Free Skate) & Ice Dance (Free Dance) -
Competing for $455,000 in Team prize money and a pairs and ice dance bonus pool

7:00 p.m. - Pacific Time
Men's and Ladies (Free Skate)
- Competing for $455,000 in Team prize money

• Pair Skating/Ice Dance – aggregate score of the top scoring Pair Skating and top scoring Ice Dance Free Skating/Free Dance programs for each team will be counted. The score of the second ranked Pair and Ice Dance couple of each Team will not count and will not be included into the aggregate score.
  • The Couples with the highest score in the TCC Pair Skating Free Skate and highest score in the TCC Free Dance will be recognized in-arena and receive an additional $5,000/athlete ($10,000 per couple).

Day #2 – Saturday, April 23 evening – Team Challenge Cup – Ladies/Men

• Aggregate score from afternoon session will carry forward to evening session
  • The Team will decide which Skaters will skate in warm-up group one and two, with the final warm-up group featuring the top scoring Lady and Man from each team during Friday night’s short program.
  • Ladies – aggregate score of top two entries Free Skating, the lowest score is dropped from each team
  • Men – aggregate score of top two entries Free Skating, the lowest score is dropped from each team
  • For the overall Team Score, two Men’s, two Ladies, one Pair and one Ice Dance score will be added together for an overall team score. The highest aggregate score wins.
  • Overall Team Challenge Cup Champions crowned based on total overall points
    • First Place – Team Prize Money - $210,000 ($15,000/athlete)
    • Second Place – Team Prize Money - $140,000 ($10,000/athlete)
    • Third Place – Team Prize Money - $105,000 ($7,500/athlete)

Last edited by a moderator:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
If any stream will work, I'm going to watch Pairs! :luv17: An then go to :bed:

kinoriH

Final Flight
thanks a lot everyone for the links! how much time left till the pairs? I have no idea how to calculate the hours..

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
There is football match on Ma Chaine Sport. So no stream for Pairs so far :(

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
so does the chinese link work for anybody? maybe mine is old, because I see nothing but black screen there...