2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Not the best day for S/K(R). :eek:hwell: But still the sterility of their style is strangely appealing.

Agreed. Their free at the GPF was so cold and intensely menacing that it was exciting to watch. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but that performance was the best pairs free I've seen in years.

Last edited:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Wonder why 3-2-2 instead of 3-3-2. And that fall... Still gorgeous skate though :luv17:

I guess because it's a more low-key competition? I can see why they want to take things easier if Klimov has just recovered.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Agreed. Their free at the GPF is so cold and intensely menacing that it was so exciting to watch. I'm sure many will disagree with me, but that performance was the best pairs free I've seen in years.

The music choice did its part of the job too. They cannot skate to any music with their particular style, but The Unknown Known was a smart choice.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
whenever i hear this song i cant help but remember Katee and Joshua's brilliant number at SYTYCD , i know its not fair cause 2 programs are from different worlds but that number had such an impact i cant get into Duhamel and Radford's LP :slink: i think their music last year was much more exciting

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Wow, there's almost 1200 people on the youtube stream. That's $12,000 that IN isn't earning. Ouch.

The global viewership includes many who would never subscribe to IN, like myself, and some, like MasterB who already paid IN but gave up on their poor direct streaming.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, I'm going to sleep! Have fun watching Ice Dance, Men & Ladies! Go Team Europe :cheer:

karlowens2

On the Ice
Do not understand scoring. So top 2 men and ladies get counted. So if Uno and Jin score around 200 each they dissproportiantely effect Asia's score - because men's potential so much higher than other disciplines. Is that right?

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Can someone tell me why the Shibutanis as the top American dance team aren't at TTC?

coucou84

On the Ice
How does the point thingy go? I'm so confused..... they add up all the points from the top pair and dance to the top 2 in ladies and men?

sweetskates1

Medalist
I absolutely would rather see the ShibSibs. However, I am glad that they closed out the season at Worlds with that silver medal. It was just the perfect way to retire that program.