2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 3 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 3

GS Forum Staff

Record Breaker
Last edited by a moderator:

sarama

Medalist
So late as well!!!! :curse: This time zone/schedule was the worst of the season for me.... I think I managed to see just half ice dance live:sad14:.... at least it wasn't that big of a competition

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Please let Jason perform the Canned Heat exhibition, and please let it be in recognizable form in YouTube!:drama:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hopefully the Icenetwork will have the exhibition up soon. Glad i didn't spend the extra 10 bucks just to watch this event after forking over over 50$ for the season. Besides i had to work and couldn't watch anyways.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
So late as well!!!! :curse: This time zone/schedule was the worst of the season for me.... I think I managed to see just half ice dance live:sad14:.... at least it wasn't that big of a competition

It's been the exact opposite for me- it's been one of the most time-convenient competitions all year, and I've been able to watch all of it (at least when the streams have been working) :thumbsup:

Layback11

Record Breaker
Denis introduced Gracie, she went back to her old costume, and her hairdo is amazing. :)

bwayrose7

On the Ice
In case anyone without IN is here, I regretfully must say that I already checked the Sportisco livestream channel on YouTube, and it's offline :( Unless any other streams pop up, looks like we're out of luck this time.

winky97

Medalist
Weaver and Poje skating to "Get Low"! I remember people had a fit Liza was using this as her exhibition.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Things I Like: #AwkwardShoma introducing Satoko as concisely as possible to get it over with and looking like he wants to fall through the ice and never be seen again. :laugh2: