Anna Tarusina | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Anna Tarusina

Scott512

Record Breaker
Wishing her all the best in her study and life as a teenager.
She is in her final year and needs to do external courses and stages.
She now has plenty of time to make the best out of this, and her training and competitive career gave her all the tools of planning, working towards a goal and perseverance and endurance pursuing this.
She always was a solid and dependable competitor, now she can be the same as a student and a friend :)
I am sad for her because that car accident in France 3 years ago changed a lot for Anna and this major injury was such a setback. When she was healthy she was more than very respectable as a skater. I wish her well in retirement and with her studies. open the season off from figure skating creates a burning desire and her to return next season but that's probably a long shot. Unbelievable that Anna is retiring at 16 and Polina retired at 17. :(. That is so sad and disappointing. But as I have said many times this is life and this is sports.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I am sad for her because that car accident in France 3 years ago changed a lot for Anna and this major injury was such a setback. When she was healthy she was more than very respectable as a skater. I wish her well in retirement and with her studies. open the season off from figure skating creates a burning desire and her to return next season but that's probably a long shot. Unbelievable that Anna is retiring at 16 and Polina retired at 17. :(. That is so sad and disappointing. But as I have said many times this is life and this is sports.

Even more sad is that in this case the reasons very probably lie completely outside figure skating nad if it weren't for the car accident she would be probably among the best of her generation.

Azikin

Medalist
I saw her last year in Bratislava where I came because of another Anna but since then I've become a big fan and I was looking forward to any occasion of her competing..
Anna will sure be missed if it's really the definitive end... :sad46:

Scott512

Record Breaker
Even more sad is that in this case the reasons very probably lie completely outside figure skating nad if it weren't for the car accident she would be probably among the best of her generation.
I think that's an entirely possible that the car accident changed everything for her forever in figure skating. Was her coach driving that car or was he just a passenger as well? I do hope taking a year off and then she'll come back at 17 next season with some hunger and feeling 100%. But once you quit with the Russian ladies you can't ever go back can you? There's too many girls and you can get passed by quickly.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I think that's an entirely possible that the car accident changed everything for her forever in figure skating. Was her coach driving that car or was he just a passenger as well? I do hope taking a year off and then she'll come back at 17 next season with some hunger and feeling 100%. But once you quit with the Russian ladies you can't ever go back can you? There's too many girls and you can get passed by quickly.

They bothe were passengers of course.