Anna Tarusina | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anna Tarusina

The Finn

Record Breaker
It will be very interesting to see if she will finally make her JGP debut next season. Competition will be very fierce though. Trusova, Kostornaia, Shcherbakova, Gubanova, Tarakanova, Vasilieva, Kanysheva, Sinitsyna, Tarusina, Nugumanova and Kostyuk would be the main contenders. Hopefully Panenkova will move to seniors.

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
I am so happy for Anna! Amazing, clean FP, and a well-deserved victory. I really hope we're gonna see her on JGP next season. :pray::luv17:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
We are! She has been assigned to JGP Bratislava!!
[emoji173][emoji173][emoji173] So well-deserved! It is really a great accomplishment for Anna, that comes after such hard work and consistency. I am really looking forward too seeing her competing internationally. Great day, with great news. [emoji3]

j00mla

Made in USSR
Final Flight
She is keeping her lp from last season? I didn’t see video of her at test skates.

According to her interview

both programs use same music as in 2017/2018 but elements were changed because of the new rules. SP: 2 jumps in the 1st half and cascade in the 2nd. LP: 4 in 1st half, if she listed jumps in exact chronological order they are 2A, 3Lz, 3+3 and 3S; and in the 2nd two cascades 3+3 and 3F.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
First to skate and still holding second position, that's huge and deserved success for Anna :thumbsup:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Such a confident presence on the ice :thumbsup: Anna was amazing today! :luv17:

MedoLove

On the Ice
I didn't know Tarusina, but I loved her performance, great speed and excellent jumps, to me she was the best today. Good luck on the LP!;)