Anna Tarusina | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anna Tarusina

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Yes, I am wondering on whether they called her on mysterious URs
Hopefully she will get a well-deserved second event and make the final

EDIT: her final spin was called invalid, does anyone know why?

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
Congratulations, Anna :yahoo: So much confidence, I am so impressed! Now I hope that she'll receive a second assignement, she really did so well...:pray:

luckyguy

Match Penalty
Congratulations, Anna :yahoo: So much confidence, I am so impressed! Now I hope that she'll receive a second assignement, she really did so well...:pray:

She was happy with her performance but disappointed with the scores. With those scores it is not certain if she receives a second assignment.

The Finn

Record Breaker
She was happy with her performance but disappointed with the scores. With those scores it is not certain if she receives a second assignment.

This is very true. The points she lost on that invalid last spin might turn out to be the points that makes a difference between her and someone like Sinitsyna or Kanysheva.

If most of the big names deliver in the next three JGP events then it might very well turn out that a silver with a score of 186 points isn't enough for a 2nd JGP event. The case of Gubanova will make things even harder to predict. If Gubanova will skate at the 5th or 6th event then she might very well prevent someone like Tarusina to get 2nd JGP event if Shcherbakova, Trusova, Kostornaia, Kanysheva, Sinitsyna and Tarakanova haven't done that already by that time.

luckyguy

Match Penalty
They say she made two CCoSp4 and it was probably disputed, because they waited long before the protocol was published.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Apparently the invalid spin is the fault of the coaching team, not nerves. They wanted to replace the layback spin, and read the rules individually, not together, which messed up the spin. Seems like it will be fixed by her next event :thumbsup:

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Apparently the invalid spin is the fault of the coaching team, not nerves. They wanted to replace the layback spin, and read the rules individually, not together, which messed up the spin. Seems like it will be fixed by her next event :thumbsup:

It should be easy to fix it, I just hope they will not give the credit for error to her in case it wasn't her fault and she will get secong JGP spot.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
SP from Slovenia: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMtfrexpLGw

And yes, my personal opinion is: slightly underscored. With this program completely clean (no UR, no edge calls*, see protocols) 65 is low.
-
*Edit:
Well, there is (!) on her Lz, I missed that somehow. But still, that shouldn't be the reason.