Alexia Paganini | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alexia Paganini

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I've just updated her OP. It lacked information from the last 2 season. I've added all the results, programs and as many videos as I could find. Enjoy :)

waterfall braid

On the Ice
A very disappointing SP for her. Hopefully she will come back strong next season, she has so much potential and I enjoy watching her!

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Rough end to what has been a pretty good season, all things considered. She's getting good in the short program; next is working on the free skate to up the content a bit.

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
Alexia got two gp spots [emoji7][emoji7] so now I am dying to know what her free is gonna be and if she is maybe relearning thar quad sal? [emoji848][emoji848]

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I think this girl has more potential than we’ve seen. I’d love to see her go back to trying quad salchows. I wish she was able to go to a high profile coach. Btw, I understand that she underrotated both the lutz and the toe in her combo, but why was her short program score at Skate Canada so low? What else did she lose points on?

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
I think this girl has more potential than we’ve seen. I’d love to see her go back to trying quad salchows. I wish she was able to go to a high profile coach. Btw, I understand that she underrotated both the lutz and the toe in her combo, but why was her short program score at Skate Canada so low? What else did she lose points on?
She actually posted how she is landing two quads(lutz and sal) on harness,,,,so I'm hoping that maybe until euros she might have it(earlier would be cool too of course)

And with the scores I agree, I think she was quite underscored. She had some level 3s but also I thought that some of her goes were sort of low(except the combo I understand bc even though they didn't call it < it makes sense) and her pcs too imo since I think that she sells the short especially really well

mercybuckets

Rinkside
Popping in to say that I was so happy to see Alexia do well at Rostelecom for her birthday. Obviously, not as good as last year's placement but I though she did a great job overall (except for whatever happened at the end of her free). I love her short program this year. The music, the choreo, the energy, so good!

I've been following her since 2016 (when she was the special guest at my college's end of season show) and it's fantastic to see her doing so well!

KatGrace1925

Medalist
Congrats to Alexia for being the Swiss national champion again. I haven't followed super close but will we see her at Europeans or Worlds?

Vemvane

On the Ice
Alexia had such a good skate today - it must be awesome to earn a SB at Euros, and 68.82 is nothing to be sniffed at! She just went out there and delivered everything so cleanly, and with so much verve. The little wink at the very end got me - all that sass!

DenissVFan

Medalist
An awesome performance by Alexia! Personally, I'd have her in 3rd but 4th is still great. Good luck in the free!

LenaRadiFan

On the Ice
Alexia was definitely on fire today, would've had in third too or at least closer to Sasha but 68 is definitely a great improvement. I hope she can keep this momentum tomorrow

Vemvane

On the Ice
I really enjoyed her FP today. She wasn't quite as neat as yesterday, with that one fall, but she still earned herself a terrific new SB. I loved how astonished and pleased she was in the Kiss and Cry when she saw her score.

Batsuchan

Medalist
Great job, Alexia!! :cheer2:

She has always been a sentimental favorite of mine! :yes:
I guess it's time for me to get a Swiss flag to wave at Worlds! :biggrin: