Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille | Page 10 | Golden Skate

Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille

Ellie493

Rinkside
Is it possible to buy tickets directly at the arena or may be in the city at ticket office of francebillet? I mean not to buy on homepage of francebillet.com. Thank you so much. I have some problems with credit card, it will take some time to fix it.

I have extras, and you don't need to use your credit card, as I would ask you to pay me via PayPal. Message me if you're interested :)

shigureeee

Spectator
I will go to Marseille but to me the venue is sad, and the surroundings are scary, I am pretty sure there will be no security and no buses, etc. To get to my hotel I have to take the back alley and walk a good 2KM and probably each night at 22-23PM, I think its a bit horror...
Ah and NO PARKING, i can't use my car...

I've checked night transportation in Marseille.
Bus line 518 should be available until 0.30am midnight. The bus stop "Capelette – La Poste" is right next to Palais Omnisport.
Detailed bus map can be found via the link below,
http://www.rtm.fr/en/travellers-guide/getting-around/maps

pexcornel

Rinkside
Yeah, but it does not go into my direction.
I'm very curious how 5000 persons will get out of this. There is no official information or help on this issue. And overall the organization is bad from the start.
Will see. I don't discard going by car and leaving it around somewhere.

I've checked night transportation in Marseille.
Bus line 518 should be available until 0.30am midnight. The bus stop "Capelette – La Poste" is right next to Palais Omnisport.
Detailed bus map can be found via the link below,
http://www.rtm.fr/en/travellers-guide/getting-around/maps

Momochi

Spectator
Oh so 518 is the only bus running late at night near the venue? I hope at least there are lots of cabs outside. Such bad organisation.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Yeah, but it does not go into my direction.
I'm very curious how 5000 persons will get out of this. There is no official information or help on this issue. And overall the organization is bad from the start.
Will see. I don't discard going by car and leaving it around somewhere.
5000 people are not all going to fit in a handful of buses, that's for sure.

I'm expecting large numbers of people to be walking back to their hotels, or to the nearest metro stations - me among them. But I'll stick to main roads, and groups walking in the same direction from the arena. "Safety in numbers"...!

Last edited:

pexcornel

Rinkside
Those who need to go to Timone need to pass the A50 highway in the back of the venue through a very nasty looking passage. It's scary even on Google Street view :))) I don't any other option, I think...

5000 people are not all going to fit in a handful of buses, that's for sure.

I'm expecting large numbers of people to be walking back to their hotels, or to the nearest metro stations - me among them. But I'll stick to main roads, and groups walking in the same direction from the arena. "Safety in numbers"...!

solene1

Rinkside
Thank patchris for the information : there are discounted tickets on showroomprive.com

Around 33% off
Cat1 and 2 only

DarR

Rinkside
Hi. Does anyone have any idea where can I collect my tickets from? It tells me to collect them from a FranceBillet sales outlet but I have no idea where they are located in Marseille. Thanks!

sydney

On the Ice
Hi. Does anyone have any idea where can I collect my tickets from? It tells me to collect them from a FranceBillet sales outlet but I have no idea where they are located in Marseille. Thanks!
You can go to a FNAC store I don't know where are they in marseille , but I know that you can collect them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solene1

Rinkside

There are several stores where you can collect your tickets.
The closest to the ice rink seems to be :

CARREFOUR MARKET MARSEILLE CABASSUD
5 BOULEVARD EUGENE CABASSUD
13010 MARSEILLE

You can also go the FNAC GARE DE MARSEILLE SAINT CHARLES, in the train station.