2016 Glacier Falls Summer Classic | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 Glacier Falls Summer Classic

Lenny318

On the Ice
Dangit eating and typing is hard but shoutout to Victoria G for skating to a Lindsey Stirling cover of video game music!

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
It's intermission at the symphony so I stopped by to check. Jason got a 95? :jaw: A) that must've been flawless, and B) oh, club comp scores. I mean, I know that a clean skate from Jason can and should score high, but 95...seems a bit much. Still, congratulations! :clap:

That is a lot. Adam was just at a local comp here (fancam video) and I thought it was flawless and phenomenal and only got an 87 I think. Interesting.

Layback11

Record Breaker
That is a lot. Adam was just at a local comp here (fancam video) and I thought it was flawless and phenomenal and only got an 87 I think. Interesting.
Yeah, comparing scores across club comps is futile because some judges go absolutely nuts with the PCS and some don't. Thus, clean skates with comparable content from different skaters at different events could be scored wildly differently.

Tavi...

Record Breaker
It's intermission at the symphony so I stopped by to check. Jason got a 95? :jaw: A) that must've been flawless, and B) oh, club comp scores. I mean, I know that a clean skate from Jason can and should score high, but 95...seems a bit much. Still, congratulations! :clap:

Yeah club competition scores - it's a bit high - but more important, it's a gorgeous skate! Undoubtedly his international scores won't be that high.

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
Yeah, comparing scores across club comps is futile because some judges go absolutely nuts with the PCS and some don't. Thus, clean skates with comparable content from different skaters at different events could be scored wildly differently.

That is very true. Should be interesting to see how the 2 compare if they both are consistent this year which I could totally see happening.

Lenny318

On the Ice
Seeing Caroline Zhang on the ice right now makes me happy. Nice 2a and 3 flip in the warm up!