*The Brians (Orser & Boitano) :dance:

*Michelle Kwan and Irina Slútskaya :clap:

Oh, and of course...

*Nancy & Tonya :dance2:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Scott and Gabby joking around before the start of the short dance:

https://youtu.be/vIITjw6KKQE?t=30s

Another spontaneous -- and very heartwarming :yes: -- Moir/Papadakis moment took place as people were just starting to gather for the GPF post-SP presser.
The camera happened to catch Scott and Gabrielle sharing a rather long and clearly affectionate embrace :ghug: (preceded by a peck on the cheek from Scott).

Brought tears to my eyes :sad4: :luv17:.

They both are excellent huggers :cool:.
One of my favorite moments from Marseille :yay:.

Last edited:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I was introduced to the concept of "timshel" by Tatsuki Machida about 3 years ago and I started seeing East of Eden from a new perspective.

oh, i understand. This word is the essence of the humankind.

Rina RUS

Final Flight
Country
Russia
from a new interview (Volosozhar and Trankov):

- You will take your daughter to the new home from the maternity clinic. I know, that you Maxim were dreaming to have a countryhouse. /.../ Clean air, a forest is near, a lake is near. How did you choose this place?
Maxim: After the Olympics in Sochi we were advised to buy a house because of the crisis. It was a good way to invest the money. We saw a few houses, but we didn't like any of them. Then we came to Alexei Yagudin and Tanya Totmianina as guests, and we liked the place where they live. We want to run here after the work in Moscow. We saw a few houses and we liked one. At that time it was just a box (only the walls).
/.../
- Tatiana, is it hard to do the work about the house now?
Tatiana: A woman comes to help to clean the house once a week. As for cooking, I cook. Sometimes I want to amaze my husband and I cook all day long. In the evening Maxim comes, we understand, that we can't eat so much food, and we invite guests.
- And whom you visit?
Maxim: Sometimes we go for a tea to our nearest neighbours Petya Tchernychev and Nastya Zavorotnyuk. Yet more often we come to Lyosha Yagudin and Tanya Totmianina. We still have no bath-house, and Lyosha has a perfect one.
- Do you plan to build a bath-house?
Maxim: I will turn one of the parts of my garage into a sauna bath.

(https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/in...ove-25-autumn-2016.99463/page-31#post-4986143)

Last edited: