Int. Adult Figure Skating Championship '16 | Golden Skate

Int. Adult Figure Skating Championship '16

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Also saw my favourite Finnish mens skater, Valtter Virtanen training in the Obertstdorf practice rink today...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Last edited:

Ruffles78

On the Ice
I know how competitive Fumie is, but her PCS were miles above the other skaters. Had she skated clean with only doubles, she would have won...instead of trying triples that were definitely not there. Of course, this may just be fun for here nowadays anyway.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Here's some photos I took of Fumie Suguri, in the Masters Elite Ladies I Artistic competition.

She was wonderful - very entertaining routine, and she still skates beautifully. The Artistic competitions are judged only on the basis of PCS - there is no technical score, and only one or two single jumps are allowed (and those are scored only for how they "enhance the chosen theme and support the music").

Sadly, we had to leave before Fumie competed in the Elite Master's Free Skating competition (which is rather more like a "regular" ISU competition - up to 7 jumping passes allowed, double/triple jumps, etc etc). So I have no photos from that.

I haven't seen her Free Skating performance posted online anywhere either :-/