2016 Rostelecom Cup tickets | Golden Skate

2016 Rostelecom Cup tickets

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
As I will be in the neighbourhood I am thinking of going to see the Rostelecom Cup live in 2016. As I could't find any information about tickets myself right now, does someone maybe know or have more information about when and where the tickets will be sold? :)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
As I will be in the neighbourhood I am thinking of going to see the Rostelecom Cup live in 2016. As I could't find any information about tickets myself right now, does someone maybe know or have more information about when and where the tickets will be sold? :)

It's too early for tickets. Last season I bought tickets only a month before the event. I don't know when they start to sell them, though.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Yeah, I thought that it's way too early, but I was interested as to when they actually plan on selling them so I could keep my guard up. :laugh:

LadyB

Record Breaker
Yes, please! Anyone with any info, let us know. I would absolutely love to go! Much appreciated:hap10:

AudreyRivard

Spectator
Does anyone knows the prices of the tickets (an average since the price depends on the seat selection). Also does anyone knows what is the schedule of the event? If someone has a link it would be perfect :)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Thank you!!
But is it really just 390 Russian rubbles for Категория 5? Like 6,02 US$?

Yes. +39 russian rubles for service, so it's 429 rub in total. I would recommend, however, to buy Category 3. There will be very difficult to find this kind of prices for these kind of seats in a couple of weeks.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Got the tix, got all my docs for the Visa and the flight's booked!!! Words cannot describe how excited I am! My first time at a GP, my first time in Moscow. Awesome!! Who else is coming???
:hap57::yes2::hap93::dance2::yahoo:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Got 2 Saturday C-2 (categorie 2) tickets for the official price of 3900 - $70 but only row 18 - everything else is gone already. And I am sure the bulk is with the black market dealers. I will check with them if they have center of rows 5-7. If yes for a reasonable price I will offer my tickets to whoever is interested.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I am going on Saturday as well! My first time seeing figure skating live, so excited! :yahoo:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
super happy for all of you!:yahoo:
maybe next year i can manage too:biggrin:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Cheers, Sugarpova!
Next year it'll be your turn! :agree2:
ha lets hope!

I bet there will be a lot of skaters/ FS ppl watching comps like the last time!

Hopefully entertainment from Kovtun & his gf in the stands:laugh: