Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^Maybe someone will finally #BeatTheMedvedeva :dev3:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
Soo we will see forgiving panel towards Masha URs... Sad. It's so strange to see Caro so early, and I hope that for Colette skating first will not be nerve wrecking

Bangladesh

Rinkside
^Maybe someone will finally #BeatTheMedvedeva :dev3:

I'm not sure about Zhenya, but Maria will be above Anna 99%. Especially after russian tv announced her as "2016 world Junior silver medalist, 2016 Youth Olympic silver medalist, student of oly champion coach and etc.". Anna was 'another russian lady with titles who was no good at national'.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
I'm not sure about Zhenya, but Maria will be above Anna 99%. Especially after russian tv announced her as "2016 world Junior silver medalist, 2016 Youth Olympic silver medalist, student of oly champion coach and etc.". Anna was 'another russian lady with titles who was no good at national'.

I'm getting really worked up now. I hate this kind of lobbyism. Argh! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Seeing as Anna is not a 100%, I'm getting nervous now. I need a pillow to bite into, right now.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I'm getting really worked up now. I hate this kind of lobbyism. Argh! Stupid, stupid, stupid. Seeing as Anna is not a 100%, I'm getting nervous now. I need a pillow to bite into, right now.

Oh, come on. Just because one person wrote it here does not mean it's going to happen like that. Let's wait and see. Anna beat Maria easily on the GP.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
We're ruining the general information thread :laugh:

Bangladesh

Rinkside