Stephen Gogolev | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Stephen Gogolev

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I have noticed he does better on average in the FS than the SP.

The pops and falls do him in when it comes to those SPs. Not much room for error with 2 jumps and 1 combo. But when he puts together two good programs the (Canadian) judges love him.

@lichi tell us how it goes, please.

StephenGfan

Final Flight
What do you hope he skates too? also happy 10 pages guys<3 I am open to anything as long as he doesn't use classical music for his FS.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
What do you hope he skates too? also happy 10 pages guys<3 I am open to anything as long as he doesn't use classical music for his FS.

lol... i would bet he will use classical music/ classical musicals (west side story, american in paris, poto) for his long... let's see what happens ... i think he is still quite young and the classical music programs that are not too deep are easier for performance and interpretation at this point

StephenGfan

Final Flight
lol... i would bet he will use classical music/ classical musicals (west side story, american in paris, poto) for his long... let's see what happens ... i think he is still quite young and the classical music programs that are not too deep are easier for performance and interpretation at this point

Classical musicals are sound like a great idea for his FS.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker

Oh please no American in Paris! I'm seriously sick of some of those warhorses. :scowl: POTO he may be too young for. He's probably going to have Romeo & Juliet one season. It's kind of sad but it's almost predictable that he will skate to some warhorses because the judges tolerate them better.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
conrad vs gogo ;)

i thought phan was also skating... oh well... this will be so exciting.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
thanks for keeping track of "our" son LOL i am such a bad daddy LOL

You are really bad! There are 25 entries so they're split into groups of 5. That image just has the first page.

Actually Minto is going to be like a preview of a future Nationals podium or something. :biggrin: But these guys have all competed against each other before while skating junior. Only once - at 2016 Skate Detroit. Jo, Stephen, and Conrad took gold, silver, and bronze, respectively. That was also the event where Stephen fell four times in the FS. :hopelessness:

Did anyone notice that there are actually international competitors too? Shingo from Japan and Noah, though repping TCSCC for this event, is actually Swiss.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
You are really bad! There are 25 entries so they're split into groups of 5. That image just has the first page.

Actually Minto is going to be like a preview of a future Nationals podium or something. :biggrin: But these guys have all competed against each other before while skating junior. Only once - at 2016 Skate Detroit. Jo, Stephen, and Conrad took gold, silver, and bronze, respectively. That was also the event where Stephen fell four times in the FS. :hopelessness:

Did anyone notice that there are actually international competitors too? Shingo from Japan and Noah, though repping TCSCC for this event, is actually Swiss.

Julian Yee did senior men there last year.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique

ok.. i admit ... i am bad for having believed that what was posted (one page only) was the truth :)

icetug

Medalist
OMG, 4everchan, I didn't recognize you!:reye::laugh:

Will it be a livestream from the Minto Skate? If so, are there volunteers to record it? I'd like to see my Canadian (and not only Canadian...) favs very much but that weekend I'll be cut off from the internet...

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
OMG, 4everchan, I didn't recognize you!:reye::laugh:

Will it be a livestream from the Minto Skate? If so, are there volunteers to record it? I'd like to see my Canadian (and not only Canadian...) favs very much but that weekend I'll be cut off from the internet...

hope you like my new do

- - - Updated - - -

they are supposed to be archived by the fed...