2016 Thornhill Summer Skate | Golden Skate

2016 Thornhill Summer Skate

Skatergal101

On the Ice
This will be the first competition of the season where we see top Canadian ladies face off, gabby and kaetlyn. Should be interesting

Last edited by a moderator:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Entry List

Schedule

Start orders/Results

Livestream

Anyone planning on going? I will be there Saturday and Sunday. :) Alas, because of the schedule I will miss some categories.

ETA: Because the East rink will likely not be streamed, does anyone have requests for specific skaters whose programs you want to see from that rink?

Last edited:

nadster

Final Flight
There should be some livestreaming too.

Anyone planning on going? I will be there Saturday and Sunday. :) Alas, because of the schedule I will miss some categories.

Hopefully the livestreaming ( they usually do west arena only ) works better than it has in past years as it always froze up on me too much to be usable. It seems that Quebec, BC and Alberta do better jobs with their streaming.

add-on. I just saw the schedule and noticed that junior men is in the east arena ( which does not get streamed ). So no Gogolev on the streams.

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Hopefully the livestreaming ( they usually do west arena only ) works better than it has in past years as it always froze up on me too much to be usable. It seems that Quebec, BC and Alberta do better jobs with their streaming.

add-on. I just saw the schedule and noticed that junior men is in the east arena ( which does not get streamed ). So no Gogolev on the streams.

Thanks for that info. I'm heading there with a camera and camcorder so if there's no problem with me recording stuff I'll be sure to get some video. Going to jump between the arenas, but will definitely be watching junior and senior men. :)

Skatergal101

On the Ice
Entry List

Schedule

Start orders/Results

Livestream

ETA: Because the East rink will likely not be streamed, does anyone have requests for specific skaters whose programs you want to see from that rink?

I'd like to see Gabby and kaetlyns programs if possible!! maybe also michelle Long

just realized their category will be streamed, sorry!

jlmart

On the Ice
Country
Canada
I would really love to see Gogolev's programmes - especially the LP - to see if the 4 falls in Detroit were just nerves. Unfortunately the Junior men FS goes off Sunday at 8am!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
I would really love to see Gogolev's programmes - especially the LP - to see if the 4 falls in Detroit were just nerves. Unfortunately the Junior men FS goes off Sunday at 8am!

Going to have to drag myself out of bed for that one. :bed: Hoping it ends earlier on Saturday due to WDs.

Skatergal101

On the Ice
yes it worked after!! 68.91 for osmond

- - - Updated - - -

someone mind posting the score for daleman? I have to work now!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Chubb/Gunther: 35.74. Looked slow and she looked uncomfortable in places.

Disclaimer... yeah, I know nothing about ice dance, so hope I don't say something really stupid. :D But since I'm watching, I might as well update!

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ramesh/Labelle: 40.80. Again, he's a stronger partner and she was noticeably lagging. Shaky twizzles. Liked her dress though.

- - - Updated - - -

Are P/I still expected to skate today?

Presumably? No idea, I just found out that this was going on 15 minutes ago. :D

bramweld

Record Breaker
Han/Lockhead; also seemed uncomfortable in places especially in the blues pattern, but hey its early yet.

EDIT: Yes, they were really cute.

Last edited: