Yelim Kim

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi folks,

Just a friendly reminder
pray.png

Please keep ALL competition chat in the Competition forums until the entire event is over. This includes scores, starting orders, elements, GOES, links to videos, etc.

After the event is over, you can discuss individual results in their respective folders .

Thanks for you understanding and for supporting Golden Skate!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
This is kind of a random note, but I showed a video of YL to one of my friends who's a casual FS fan, and now my friend loves her. :luv17:

sam0987

Rinkside
Congratulations for your second medals in JG. :clapper:

You already have three medals in the junior and senior competitions. What a great effort.
I hope you go to the GPF have a good result.

MarinHondas

Final Flight
I really hope she will be at JGPF! She had 4 perfect skates on the JGP. She really, really deserves it. I am hoping it will be enough with all my might! Go Yelim!

QueenIcee

Spectator
Yelim is officially in JGPF :love: What an AMAZING season for her :luv17:

I know! I'm so happy for her!

Does anyone know if the senior Grand Prix events as well as the finals for junior and seniors will have a live showing like they did in YouTube?

breadstal

Record Breaker
I know! I'm so happy for her!

Does anyone know if the senior Grand Prix events as well as the finals for junior and seniors will have a live showing like they did in YouTube?

I'm pretty sure juniors will be streamed on their official page :) Seniors won't be until someone will decide to do it themselves.

s_parks

Record Breaker
I'm proud of yelim for all she's accomplished so far this season- onwards and upwards!
And she's been invited to the gala!

randomfan

Record Breaker
I'm proud of yelim for all she's accomplished so far this season- onwards and upwards!
And she's been invited to the gala!

Hey, do you have a link to the gala schedule? I’d really appreciate it if you can post it here! (I don’t have access to the competition forums)