Yelim Kim | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Yelim Kim

s_parks

Record Breaker
Ah, I was looking forward to seeing her at junior worlds. :( Hope she makes a full and speedy recovery and come back even better next season.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Hope she has a swift and safe recovery (aka don't do rippon jumps and 3Lo combos right away :biggrin:)
:console:

s_parks

Record Breaker
17/18 Season Program
SP : Riverdance
FS : La La Land (Soundtrack) (include "City of Stars")
All the la la land programs :drama:
I hope to see more improvements in presentation this season. I'm glad she's not doing ultra serious and dramatic music this time.

Kara

Final Flight
Don't make us choose just one starter.:shock2:

I still haven't watched La La Land, so it was my first time hearing the songs today, but they are pretty nice and flow well. She's definitely gotten taller! But I think it's made the overall look of her skating look a lot more visually appealing. Her rippons and exiting positions..:drama: Now give us some facial expressions girl!! Her arms are already so soft and lovely. I was kind of puzzled by the random reaches up into the air in the first half. Dunno if they were part of the choreography in the movie itself, but they almost looked like high-fives to me.:laugh:

It's so unfortunate that she couldn't make it to Junior Worlds so I'm hoping she can keep control of her nerves and slay!

s_parks

Record Breaker
I definitely saw some facial epressions going on there. Her skating is lovely and soft, even better than last season. Hope she slays this season. (lowkey want her to bring back the 3lz-3lo-2lo, but consistency is more important, ofc).

s_parks

Record Breaker
Clean short! She was amazing. I don't love the choreo but she really attacked the program, and of course the jumps were :thumbsup: Good luck in the fs!

alohvera

Rinkside
Equally as clean in the FS! Congrats to her on getting first with an amazing 193.08 :hap10:

And this is just the start of the season! Hope she can keep up this amazing skating, it would so make me look forward to the JGPF

chz

On the Ice
is she going to enter 1 JGP only this season? - Misnk Arena cup. I also see 1 placement only for You Young and Yunkyung. Why? they are great junior skaters.

kalee

On the Ice
Why?? :sad4: That will probably be one of the most crowded JGP's as barring any reshuffling, Rika Kihira will also be there (+ 2 Russian girls)...
Wish they had put Ye Lim into one of the earlier JGP's so that they could de-conflict her with Eun Soo and You and get more podiums for Korea...