Olivia Smart & Adrian Diaz | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Olivia Smart & Adrian Diaz

Olibritt

On the Ice
Country
Spain
We haven't heard from them lately, but I hope that's because they are working hard to give us a big surprise at Worlds!

Even though Olivia&Adri were not at the OG, the spanish media talked about them in this piece, explaining that now that we probably won't see Javier too much at competitions, the spanish icedance teams are the ones to follow. They have nice words and big expectations for the two leading spanish teams.

21/2/18 Marca La danza, el futuro motor del patinaje artístico español

I can't wait to see them on the ice again!

uhh

Medalist
Good performance at Worlds! With likely retirements above them, I think they have done enough to get 2 GP spots next season. :clap:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just saw some news on Facebook. It has already been posted in the Madison Hubbell & Zachary Donohue Fan Fest, but I thought it should be posted here as well.

Adrià has proposed to Madison!!!

:cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points: :hb:

Here's the original Instagram version:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhhzbgllFDw/

All the best to both of them!

CaroLiza_fan

Olibritt

On the Ice
Country
Spain
I was beginning to be a bit worried about the lack of (skating) news about these two… Good to know that there's no reason for that.

I found a couple of things:

An interview that was published in may

A video of their on ice training, preparing their tango.

Still no news about the music of their programs but everything looks good!!

Tex

On the Ice
Fantastic tango from these two!! I love the styling, choreography, and their characterization and performance of the tango!

Bahar

Rinkside
I cannot watch their fd on YouTube. Can you guys please share the link of their fd if you have?

oly2018

Final Flight
If you go to the Skate Canada streaming page, there is the full ice dance event. If you want to watch it with music, that is the only way I have found.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In case anyone was interested, here's my 1080p fancam of their SCI FD Thursday afternoon practice (sorry for the wait, but my Dailymotion account has a strict upload limit, and my original files are roughly 1 GB each)---I sat in the second row from the boards: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6wfjpi