2016 JGP Czech Skate Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016 JGP Czech Skate Ladies SP

charmblade

Final Flight
Nice spins, nice sparkly dress.

This has been a group full of smaller-federation skaters. Nice to see skaters from Iceland and Singapore!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I rewinded to see Yuna Aoki and Alisa Lozko programs and was not dissapointed! So much beautiful skating! :love: The jumps could be better though.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Gorgeous dress, white boots, no otb(or worse, half otb). Gubanova is my favorite Russian lady already.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Technically solid but Kihara needs to work on projection and presentation. She basically had a blank face on the first half.

TMC

Record Breaker
Technically solid but Kihara needs to work on projection and presentation. She basically had a blank face on the first half.

Haha I thought exactly the opposite - I thought she was more expressive in the first half and then sort of forgot it in the 2nd half :laugh:

dna5019

Final Flight
That was fantastic! Great job, Rika! :luv17:

ETA: Her reaction to the score was so cute!

sarama

Medalist
Mie Hamada is the Japanese version of Tutberidze.... how many girls does she coach?:shocked:

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Love Rika! Finally a Japanese girl with some energy, & she seems to have it all. Very nice!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Very nice program, but I agree the expression could be better. Anyway, great job Rika!

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
I think the facial expression is just a minor detail. That was great from Rika! Someone to look out for.

tinnychan

On the Ice
Mie Hamada is the Japanese version of Tutberidze.... how many girls does she coach?:shocked:

Satoko Miyahara
Marin Honda
Yuna Shiraiwa
Kokoro Iwamoto (will debut in JGP Russia)
Rika Kihira

current student in international competition :biggrin: