Alina Zagitova | Page 1053 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico
We still have Dobrograd on the 1st. Where Alina will be skating a completely new number (probably to a Selena Gomez song). Please Japanese media and Free Skater come through for us! :pray:

Oh yes!! How could I forget... :yay:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
We still have Dobrograd on the 1st. Where Alina will be skating a completely new number (probably to a Selena Gomez song). Please Japanese media and Free Skater come through for us! :pray:

I expect a full blown news segment from the Japanese media :) they’re awesome!

voolfee

On the Ice
Anyone knows when was the press conference? Did Eteri say they were planning Alina’s 2022 Olympics programs? Alina seemed slightly surprised and her response in hearing that was super cute!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7o6aICpllT/?igshid=hkvznwl16wrz

Eteri said she was thinking about programs for the next Olympics. She also thought about Don Quixote for a long time and looked for the one that this program would suit. Therefore, I don't think, that it was about Alina, but in general. And Alina may have been surprised, that Eteri immediately after one Olympics is already thinking about the programs for the next Olympics.

Tahuu

On the Ice
Eteri said she was thinking about programs for the next Olympics. She also thought about Don Quixote for a long time and looked for the one that this program would suit. Therefore, I don't think, that it was about Alina, but in general. And Alina may have been surprised, that Eteri immediately after one Olympics is already thinking about the programs for the next Olympics.

That would make more sense.

Lechat

On the Ice
Country
France

I’m glad to see her again. Her fans miss her

Finley

Record Breaker
I am so excited by all this! I was missing her so much! I really got spoiled by seeing her Sleeping Beauty performances twice a day, every day. Love the new Puma stuff!