Alina Zagitova | Page 888 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I'm not looking for a fanvideo. Why are the broadcaster not showing her new program instead?

??? They did, on ABC channel (unless they just showed a preview before the main broadcast, and cut it out from the main TV show, that is - but I seriously doubt that).

Noreg16

On the Ice
Million-dollar question - who's Alina sticking out her tongue to @0:12?!? :p
https://youtu.be/N7HIz7SbTSo?t=11

Easy one, it was to Tatjana flade, her mic suddenly went off really loud. If ypu don’t know, she is a nice very respected lady, sometimes she works as a translator for isu conferences, sometimes takes very good interviews, Alina seems to like her and they get along great.

On a side note. Am i a bad fan for not knowing Alina actually skated to Hachiko music, and her program was about loyalty and friendship of dog/human?

Noreg16

On the Ice
She's just still growing and the body compensates during the off season. It's more apparent now because she isn't training as hard as during the season. Also, she is still one of the slimmest ladies. And her jumps doesn't seem to be affected by that neither.
I think you are right, hoping its not the case tho, but balance of her body during jumps points to her legs getting longer (not to mention some gained weight, that she is gonna lose soon so nbd, getting in the way)

Finley

Record Breaker
Easy one, it was to Tatjana flade, her mic suddenly went off really loud. If ypu don’t know, she is a nice very respected lady, sometimes she works as a translator for isu conferences, sometimes takes very good interviews, Alina seems to like her and they get along great.

On a side note. Am i a bad fan for not knowing Alina actually skated to Hachiko music, and her program was about loyalty and friendship of dog/human?

No. You are a good fan for reminding me :)

Noreg16

On the Ice
Just found this picture and wanted to share it. It looks like one for the history books.

https://www.instagram.com/love_zagitova/p/ByqNrf4JTXP/?igshid=gfxsvohpjq01

Also, what is this about Alina gaining weight? She looks beautiful and healthy. Jumped loop combos as if it was nothing! She‘s fine. Will she go to Novogorsk now that Fantasy on Ice has ended? Or has she another show coming up too soon?

Next show is 28–30.06 in Yokohama (with TSK girls) so I don’t think Alina will stay in Japan (it would be weird tbh) but no one really knows her plans.

lusk8

Record Breaker
Bad Guy was only performed at Kobe and Toyama (the last two show stops), so we will have to wait for full show airings of those two. Since she did two programs a night, first half Carmen and then second half Bad Guy, the selected parts that were aired picked Carmen (maybe because of it being performed to live music and they also wanted to show the artists that were playing).

JassUp I'm with you, the moral integrity and adherence to rules of the Japanese crowd is impressive (and exasperating).

Finley

Record Breaker
Just in case anyone wants a walk down memory lane, I read this on FSO. As always it's been translated with Google -

"They recalled last year's similar words about Alina from the Korean show, he found if someone missed:

The moment she left the door, the fanboy shouted her name. She immediately approached the fans without hesitation, despite the rain. And just like at the rink, she gave an autograph to anyone who asked, and happily made selfies with fans. The guards tried to stop her because it was raining. But she was like this: “Everything is fine. We have an umbrella.” OMG But you know that even if you have an umbrella and if you stand in the rain for a long time, in the end you will still get wet. As Alina. She sincerely appealed to the fans and answered all their requests. And you know what? The fan, who was standing behind, in despair stretched out her hand along with the program of the show Ice Fantasia 2018, asking for an autograph on Alina's page. She's all wet. Alina took the program, looked at the open page and said: "She was wet in the rain." And wiped the rainwater with her sleeve ...... She wiped the water with the sleeve of her own jacket for the fans! And signed her page. Alina spent with the fans the most time.

Korean figure skating fans are amazed at Alinin's attitude. She skated her Black Swan for three days in a row as she did in real competitions. She really did her best, and it surprised so many people. It was something outside the ice show. Even the commentators were deeply shocked. And her charm ... People still talk about how stunning and admirable she is an athlete, how sweet and caring she is, and how much her beauty takes her breath away. So many people have become her fans."

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist

Thanks, I found the full version of the presser, and saw (and heard) that :)

When was that? Can you share a link, please?

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
she's too sweet :sad46::luv17:

Nope.

Antipina [her coach in Izhevsk] said that Zagitova’s rise to the top was full of obstacles, as the youngster’s bad temper was a difficulty with which they had to cope. “At first, I didn’t want to include her in my group, because she was a disobedient kid who instead of training preferred to have fun and play” she said.

Bad Guy from an early age :laugh:

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
Nope.

I haven't been in this thread in a very long time, but reading that quote from her old coach made me laugh because I imagined little tiny Alina running around playing hide and seek :laugh:
Thanks for making me feel better on a stressful night ;)

zenskate

Final Flight
When was that? Can you share a link, please?

Not the program, but here is an interview with Alina's choreographer Larisa Sanina :)
https://vk.com/@azagitovateam-intervu-s-pervym-horeografom-aliny-saninoi-larisoi-gennadevn
My last production with Alina was a free program to the music from the movie “Hachiko”. And just before the introduction of the melody, Alina’s mother suggested inserting the words “For you, Hachiko”. This is probably not funny, but you had to see Laysan's face when she said that.

She also describes Alina cheerful, modest, and able to perform any program.

Noreg16

On the Ice
Nope.

Sounds more...harsh and more of a big deal In English than it actually was in russian, Alina just wanted to fool around with other kids not spend her days working like a grown up since she was very open and cheerful kid as her first coach said, so “temper” is a bit off word here tbh

Noreg16

On the Ice

Scott512

Record Breaker
Noreg16 was most probably talking about Alina's latest instagram subscription:

https://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/boriska_ii/1/h-149.jpg

This Stacy says the following in the profile
https://content.foto.my.mail.ru/mail/boriska_ii/1/h-150.jpg
"Using my system you can lose weight in time for the prom"
"Whipped up my waist while on pizza"
"Lost 20 kg in a blink of an eye"
"Lose weight in your legs"

:unsure:

In case you're upset by this, here's a couple of old tweets from Olympics time to cheer you up:
https://twitter.com/mmpadellan/status/962887031671132160/photo/1
"...she just Black Swanned us!!!"
https://twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/966179169540476928/video/1

Thans. But i dont know about any of this.

Alina isnt too heavy and doesnt need to lose weight.