Alina Zagitova | Page 928 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice
(old post)
Speaking of Alina and English, I just realized that in the last video in this post when Alina talks to Yuzuru, it looks like she's mouthing "would you like to take a photo please?" (It could be something totally different haha). Whatever it is, so cute! :love:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7OqujpOPg/

I think it's exactly what she said! Bc Yuzu imidiatelly start posing for picture and he don't speak english! I saw a few stories from other skaters and they were talking english at shows or even during season (sometime even directly toward her) and she seems to know what's goin on, etiher smile and nod or say some basic worlds.. So she might understand quite well already? And is still a little shy to speak. Speak is much harder than understand. :)

I like TeamZagitova. They are more focused on keeping things positive on their page than promoting themselves on IG. When I see Alina's father liking their posts I know that her family appreciates them too.

Also Alina seems to appreciate them. She's always like "my team". I think they are one of the best sport related fan account in the "game".

So far both Sberbank & Puma managed to make quite decent ones with her, i.e. you don't want to fast-forward them at all unlike others :)

Baby Boss checking the end result

Right? They have nice adverts with her. Sberbank is classic skating related, using her as a skater, and Puma is beautiful meaningful stuff. I saw recently new advert with Tessa Virtue for Adidas Canada (probably the only comparable skater), Tessa is beauty (so does Alina), but that's the only thing used. I feel like she deserve better, deeper, meaningful advert. Alina's Puma advert is really amazing!

paji15

On the Ice
I like TeamZagitova. They are more focused on keeping things positive on their page than promoting themselves on IG. When I see Alina's father liking their posts I know that her family appreciates them too.

Also Alina seems to appreciate them. She's always like "my team". I think they are one of the best sport related fan account in the "game".

Finley

Record Breaker

This makes me so happy! Alina has her own room! That means so much for a teenage girl. Don't even get me started on how much her grandmother deserves this. Iriska must be loving life! All these new spaces to explore that Masaru can't reach! :devil:

And now Masaru has more room to stretch her legs during the long cold winters.

I wanted this for Alina for a long time. I still wonder why it took so long. It must have been a combination of factors. Looking for a place close to her rink, with a good proximity to outdoor space for Masaru. I wonder if she was given the apartment by gov. or Tatneft, or if she bought it for herself? Just idle speculation.

I'm just so happy she has it now! When her parents and Sabina visit they can all stay in one place without falling over each other!

:hap10:

Also leave it to Alina to let us all know by casually posting a picture of her cat on the vanity in her IG stories. :cool14: Way to keep the mystery alive. :sarcasm:

Scott512

Record Breaker

I don't see anything. :( Im not on IG and never will be.

But heartfelt congratulations to Alina on her new digs. So well earned to say the least. But I'm just not sure how important a place to live is for her because she's training so much of the time it's going to be hard for her to enjoy off the ice stuff. I mean doesn't she trained and then go home and eat and rest then go back and train and then go home and eat and rest. I guess she can enjoy her new flat on Sundays which is the day off from training. ;)

Where is her little sister training these days? Is she still in Kazan or have they brought her to Moscow yet for what some would consider superior conditions and coaching?

lesnar001

Record Breaker

But heartfelt congratulations to Alina on her new digs. So well earned to say the least. But I'm just not sure how important a place to live is for her because she's training so much of the time it's going to be hard for her to enjoy off the ice stuff. I mean doesn't she trained and then go home and eat and rest then go back and train and then go home and eat and rest. I guess she can enjoy her new flat on Sundays which is the day off from training. ;)

Where is her little sister training these days? Is she still in Kazan or have they brought her to Moscow yet for what some would consider superior conditions and coaching?

This is the picture of Alina's room from her IG stories....
https://instagram.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn..._n.mp4?_nc_ht=instagram.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn.net

paji15

On the Ice

It's very important for athlete to have comfortable quality home. Her previous room was very small, not so light, and a lot of stuffs and pets must just fit in. She's 17yo girl. It's very important for you in that age to just have room you dream about and also have bigger privacy. It's hard to live with parents in that age sometime and she is living with grandma. It all has big psychique value. She may not spend a lot of time there but she always knows she's coming back after hard training into her japanesse style room. She sure is loved by her grandma and had safe place to stay in before, which is the most imporant, but this is definitelly better for her. :)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Hey, that's Iriska's HAPPY face!!! :)True. ;)

Alina with a fan

It's very important for athlete to have comfortable quality home. Her previous room was very small, not so light, and a lot of stuffs and pets must just fit in. She's 17yo girl. It's very important for you in that age to just have room you dream about and also have bigger privacy. It's hard to live with parents in that age sometime and she is living with grandma. It all has big psychique value. She may not spend a lot of time there but she always knows she's coming back after hard training into her japanesse style room. She sure is loved by her grandma and had safe place to stay in before, which is the most imporant, but this is definitelly better for her. :)
True. ;)

You are right coming home after a hard day of practice to a much nicer and bigger apartment will be a joy for Alina. then when the family or friends or boyfriend visits there's probably going to be more room for them too. This apartment move is a really good move for her on the number of levels now that I have rethought my position on it.

Finley

Record Breaker
I have no idea what Alina is saying in her latest IG story, but if she is asking whether we want more pictographs her new apartment the answer is DA!

egoshina

On the Ice
She asked whether we'd like to know about her skin care. So DA is an appropriate response anyway. :)

We can get more glimpse into her new room at least. :)

Also, Alina can you pretty please post more pics of Iriska/Masaru interactions?

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I’m so glad her new apartment is close to a beautiful green outdoor space. I knew it would be, but it’s nice to see.

That area (South-West Moscow)
is pretty green; one of the largest Moscow parks - Bitza - is across the road from the rink :)
And, if I'm not wrong, the pond with the ducks where the pic was taken, is also in a beautiful Vorontsov park; there's also a couple of small ponds right behind the Crystal, but I haven't seen any ducks there before (but that was 4-5 years ago, maybe they've cleaned them up).

Edit: Nope, that's not Vorontsovskiy park; the duckies live here. (they did clean those two ponds behind Crystal, after all).

lesnar001

Record Breaker
I’m so glad her new apartment is close to a beautiful green outdoor space. I knew it would be, but it’s nice to see.

Also hooray for 100 posts! It took long enough!

Better take a screenshot of her IG page with the 100 posts.

....You never know when she might delete some older posts again!