Alina Zagitova | Page 1096 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

SCG

Spectator
The most famous graduate of this year, Alina Zagitova, who recently celebrated her 18th birthday, can now devote more time to her studies than ever — the Olympic champion is preparing for the unified state exam at home, and trains there while all the rinks are closed.

"This is a very exciting event, you need to somehow cope with it and go to your goal, as in sports, then you will achieve it," the Olympic champion said.

1TV reportage

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina is in the finals both in OC's insta & twitter "Olympian Style Icon" polls; you can vote for her here:

Alina vs. Usain
Alina vs. Johny

:thumbsup:

...and Alina wins against Johnny with 62% to his 38% :biggrin:

waiting for the results in the OC insta feed against Usain :)

UPD: and she wins in OC insta against Usain too :)

so...

Alina Zagitova is the undisputed Olympian Style Icon! :yahoo:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina in the Udmurt Zoo

Monday night ended with a pleasant meeting at the zoo. Russian skater, the 2018 Olympic champion in single skating, the 2018 European Champion, the 2018 World Champion and just incredibly friendly, open and charming Alina Zagitova came to visit us with her family to get some positive emotions.

Alina was at the Zoo of Udmurtia for the first time, maybe that's why her emotions from what she saw were overwhelming. Every zoo inhabitant impressed the athlete. And the welcoming glances of all the animals and their sincere desire to mingle, just won her over.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina becomes a guardian... of a baby Alpaca :biggrin:

I went to the zoo in my native city of Izhevsk and met a very nice family of alpacas ������. Mum Lillyt, dad Patrick and their baby Stepa ��. Alpacas look very similar to llamas, but are smaller and they are so friendly ����. I enjoyed my time with alpacas and decided to become a guardian of baby-alpaca Stepa... he is awesome