Alina Zagitova | Page 900 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
While displacement backward may decrease the Dzhanibekov effect (that may be), but what will cause the shifting upward - better balance or disbalance in rotation? It is not clear for me.

I believe Alina has found the solution long time ago - when she did the twin side buns for her Pink Panther routine (she must have figured out how to control and adjust for any disbalance while in flight by slightly turning her head in the required direction for the necessary path correction). :)

I'm impressed with Alina more & more each day (adding to a comment on her insta post):
olympic champion: ✔️
world champion: ✔️
best dog mom: ✔️
master pastry chef: ✔️
hairodynamics ace: ✔️
:laugh:

lusk8

Record Breaker
Alina love is the path to PHD knowledge.

Come for the girl, stay for the complex physics lesson.

Well done guys!! I feel smart by association already.

Finley

Record Breaker

I know! Our thread is so smart right now! :cool14:

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
We've reached 900 pages:yahoo:

Wohooo :clap: Congratulations :clap:

hairodynamics - the effect of increasing the stability of the skater to the precession of the axis of rotation (both at spins and jumps) by increasing the weight of hair...
Accordingly to theoretical mechanics (the theorem about placement of the center of gravity of a particles system and the Steiner's theorem) if a body have additional hair behind the head, then the center of gravity will be moved upward and backwards...

Of course I don't understand a single word, but I just want to say that I am very impressed by everything you guys wrote here :biggrin:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I know! Our thread is so smart right now! :cool14:
Of course I don't understand a single word, but I just want to say that I am very impressed by everything you guys wrote here :biggrin:

Not to worry, for those of us that are hairodynamically challenged, Hamster Inc. comes to the rescue!
:p

Finley

Record Breaker