Alina Zagitova | Page 1111 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
"Alina: outwardly she is an elf, and inside is an unbending warrior." - a great article about Alina in Forbes Russia :thumbsup:

"...in the case of Zagitova brand values ​​absolutely coincided with the image of the ambassador. Alina is confident, open, smart, funny, a super-positive vibe comes from her. She is really a superpumawoman..."

“...Alina has an incredible power inside while being a wonderful, magical child. She is so cute, well-mannered, beautiful, so girly. Warmth and an incredible character - together it is especially catchy.”

Finley

Record Breaker
More from FSO -

https://www.forbes.ru/biznes/404275-vne ... ala-za-god
This is the key:

"When Zagitova won the 2019 World Cup, we exceeded our domestic KPIs by a factor of 1000. But we managed to build work with the athlete so that during the cooperation there was not a single month when we did not exceed KPI in media output."
(Puma representative is being quoted in the article)

“Alina has incredible power inside and she is a wonderful, magical child,” says Shashina. - She is so cute, well-mannered, beautiful, so girl. Warmth and incredible character - together it is especially catchy .”
(Sports agent Maria Shashina)

Cyber ​​Media advertising agency, which conducts marketing contracts Zagitova, receives a lot of offers from a variety of companies. Bookmakers, jewelry brands, manufacturers of consumer goods - many want to get Alina, but her team carefully selects partners, because media activities (shooting, interviews, etc.) have to be built into a busy schedule of daily training.

Puma won the lottery with Alina.

Chinrosy

Rinkside
Wonderful article.

I love how they depict Alina -- a beautiful elf with warrior spirit. I think Alina cooperates with a good agency, they really respect her decision, not trying to interfere in her sports and personal life.
BTW, I really hope Alina accepted the offer from jewelry brand. Imagine her beautiful face appears on a fashion magazine with luxury jewelry. She deserves it! Most athletes cannot deny this appealing offer.

Finley

Record Breaker
Wonderful article.

I love how they depict Alina -- a beautiful elf with warrior spirit. I think Alina cooperates with a good agency, they really respect her decision, not trying to interfere in her sports and personal life.
BTW, I really hope Alina accepted the offer from jewelry brand. Imagine her beautiful face appears on a fashion magazine with luxury jewelry. She deserves it! Most athletes cannot deny this appealing offer.

I would love Alina with Bulgari, Cartier, Tiffany or any high end jewelry brand. Not just her face, she has the most amazingly beautiful hands and she uses them so expressively when she skates. I can envision a lovely video of her skating that slowly focuses in on her hands and then shows her hands with rings and/or bracelets adorning them and then slowly pulls the focus out to her skating again. Someone hire me as a creative director!

I'm also glad to know for certain that Alina has a careful and very protective team around her. May they continue to take good care of her and make wise long-term decisions for her career development.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Do you think they will turn Alina's Notre Dame de Paris EX (that we never got to see :( ) into a program for this season? :)

zounger

Medalist
Do you think they will turn Alina's Notre Dame de Paris EX (that we never got to see :( ) into a program for this season? :)

There is a chance for that but there is enough time for new program as well.

Personally, I will prefer something new as a SP. Since this was build as an EX number probably better to skate it like this. A more lyrical piece though might express some of Alina's good characteristics better and it might be more recognizable as a good PCS program to judges. Again I will prefer something more experimental and out of "comfort" zone.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
There is a chance for that but there is enough time for new program as well.

Personally, I will prefer something new as a SP. Since this was build as an EX number probably better to skate it like this. A more lyrical piece though might express some of Alina's good characteristics better and it might be more recognizable as a good PCS program to judges. Again I will prefer something more experimental and out of "comfort" zone.

Tempting, but for this season where expectations will be high ("will Alina return on the top in full strength?") I would rather see something inside the "comfort zone" to show who is the GOAT :agree: