Alina Zagitova | Page 1051 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

paji15

On the Ice
She used that exit into the spread eagle in Sleeping Beauty.

I saw that! But it has not stop make me speechless just yet. :laugh: I have to admit I am not such a huge fun of spread eagle in this form (i love spread eagle and Alina have the beautiful one), but I definitelly do appreciate the seamlessity of the move, the way she is able to make a transition from big jump out of nowhere to spread eagle... that’s just incredible! The complexity of the move is breathaking!

Alina’s possibilities are endless guys! :luv17:

eba

Rinkside
I'm so glad teamzagitova posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7aKFU1oVQw/ because I remembered the joy I felt after worrying for so long for how she'd do in such a big competition so close to the olympics. Seeing her thrive so amazingly with two clean skates, especially on the 3lz-3lp that looked giantic and with the perfect edge, was the greatest feeling.

I also really liked that the blade sounds could be heard so well in that competition.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm so glad teamzagitova posted this: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7aKFU1oVQw/ because I remembered the joy I felt after worrying for so long for how she'd do in such a big competition so close to the olympics. Seeing her thrive so amazingly with two clean skates, especially on the 3lz-3lp that looked giantic and with the perfect edge, was the greatest feeling.

I also really liked that the blade sounds could be heard so well in that competition.

Our Red Ballerina. I'll never stop loving both of her programs from the olympic season :luv17:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Alina is such a mood in this picture from the photoshoot :laugh:

Check out the whole collection here: http://www.jphotos.it/index.php/eventi/gallery241/

All these photos are particularly nice, taken from a bit higher up, so with nice clean backgrounds and lots of eye contact with the skaters, Alina, Alyona, Kamila, Yuzuru, all are exquisitely artistic skaters captured in some of their best moments. The other albums are also well worth exploring.

Re: Alina's mood, she was relaxed in the SP Me Voy, and looked more stressed in LP Cleopatra. Still, she kept herself together, no distress. She must have felt miserable like never before, but faced her fears and made that public announcement to the spectators about resigning from the Gala.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina's numbers in the Art On Ice show:

1. "Glitter & Gold" with: Rebecca Ferguson | Art on Ice Skaters | Art on Ice Dancers
2. "Hallelujah" with: Bastian Baker | Art on Ice Dancers | Art on Ice Skaters
3. "Change Is Gonna Come" with: Aloe Blacc | Elladj Baldé | Javier Fernandez

egoshina

On the Ice

1. "Glitter & Gold" with: Rebecca Ferguson | Art on Ice Skaters | Art on Ice Dancers

Cool! Looking forward to at least some footage/fancams of it.

Do we know who will be choreographing her numbers?

lopsilceci

On the Ice
Country
Mexico

Wow, a number with Javi, Elladj and Aloe Blacc :hap85:
Sounds great!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I believe all ice numbers would be choreo'd by Salome Brunner.

There is plenty of time before the first, and between tour stops to work on artistry with the assigned resident choreographer, to create this uniform image the show directors strive for?

Alina and the other cast, including 12/13 year old Kimmy Repond should stay well clear of Cipres though, and not act like nothing ever happened.