Alina Zagitova | Page 1075 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

Scott512

Record Breaker
What's going on with Alina? is everything okay? I just read a couple things online about how she did not get paid $100,000 from the Navka show and how she was getting dumped on for opening a door with her boot. If I don't have a Lysol wipe or hand sanitizer with me I'm opening the door with my shirt that's hanging out for instance or a towel or washcloth or something.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
What's going on with Alina? is everything okay? I just read a couple things online about how she did not get paid $100,000 from the Navka show and how she was getting dumped on for opening a door with her boot. If I don't have a Lysol wipe or hand sanitizer with me I'm opening the door with my shirt that's hanging out for instance or a towel or washcloth or something.

You're a couple of weeks late to the haters party - everything's ok; don't take the bs in the Russian tabloids into account.

Scott512

Record Breaker
You're a couple of weeks late to the haters party - everything's ok; don't take the bs in the Russian tabloids into account.

Thanks. I'm late to the party because it's the offseason the world championships was postponed or canceled or whatever and sports pretty much everywhere at least in America has been shut down. Sad.

Alina it's the most sane person in sports and I'm glad there was nothing to those two stories I mentioned.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
It's been a couple of months since I had time to post. It's nice to see she's still keeping active. Anyone know if she's back in Izhevsk or have they moved to a new place in Moscow? I haven't seen this setting before.

Thanks!

The video was made in her new flat in Moscow (she moved there quite some time ago); nowadays she's in Kazan with her whole family (her parents and Sabina moved from Izhevsk to Kazan long time ago).