Alina Zagitova | Page 1076 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Alina in HEROINE magazine (Russian edition): 6 girls under 20 whose career is worth following

5. Alina Zagitova, 17 years old

In just 2 years of her professional career, 16-year-old Alina Zagitova became the first Russian figure skater and the second in the world to win all the major international figure skating tournaments. She is the only skater in the history of sports who won the adult Olympics in her first season of participation in it. In December last year, Alina announced that she was taking a break from her career. She did not hide the fact that she was tired of training and needed new sources of motivation. This is not surprising, given that Zagitova has already taken all possible titles and awards in figure skating. "I now have everything in my life, but there should always be something missing, I think. And so I want this state to come back to me - I need to want to go to the competition. Now I don’t have that feeling. I'm tired of the training regimen. I want to skate in shows, see if I can do it, and find a desire to train." - said the athlete.
Regardless of whether Alina Zagitova returns to professional sports, she has already entered the history of not only Russian, but also world figure skating. Not bad for someone who is not even 18 years old.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
I don’t think that Leysan has already become a grandma :biggrin:

doesn't look like it's Leysan, plus Ilnaz wrote that "Mum decided to remember how she stretched Alina in her childhood” :)

could be just a bad angle; and it doesn't really matter, anyway :)

what matters is Alina is smiling while doing THAT! :eeking:

egoshina

On the Ice
doesn't look like it's Leysan, plus Ilnaz wrote that "Mum decided to remember how she stretched Alina in her childhood” :)

could be just a bad angle; and it doesn't really matter, anyway :)

what matters is Alina is smiling while doing THAT! :eeking:

It is Leysan (she is tagged, and Ilnaz meant 'Alina's mom' not his. :))

But yes, it doesn't matter. Alina is keeping in shape! :)