Alina Zagitova | Page 1098 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

zounger

Medalist
is Alina in Novogorsk right now? if not, will she be going?

I wouldn't mind if she didn't go. I would had focused on the exams in her case :biggrin:. Not that you cannot do both but wanted or not, training takes a lot of time and energy. An extra month off ice is not the end of the world in a season that looks more of a transitional.

voolfee

On the Ice
I wouldn't mind if she didn't go. I would had focused on the exams in her case :biggrin:. Not that you cannot do both but wanted or not, training takes a lot of time and energy. An extra month off ice is not the end of the world in a season that looks more of a transitional.

I don't think that Alina will not train on ice until exams. According to the decree of the Moscow mayor, from 1st June stadiums and other sports facilities will be opened for training for members of the national teams of Moscow and Russia. Sambo-70 will probably open. Maybe Alina will train on the Crystal.

zounger

Medalist
I don't think that Alina will not train on ice until exams. According to the decree of the Moscow mayor, from 1st June stadiums and other sports facilities will be opened for training for members of the national teams of Moscow and Russia. Sambo-70 will probably open. Maybe Alina will train on the Crystal.

I think that doesn't include the rinks yet. Alina has the chance to train if she wants too, even with some time of quarantine by coming from a different region. I think the fact that she didn't start so far might do with some obligations she still has or actually she is preparing fully for exams.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
So even the coaching Queen gets quarantined. ;)

How will alina get to this training place? It's great she's back and this will quiet some people down who wanted her to step aside for the last year or so.

Did you forget Alina has a driving licence already? :devil: