Alina Zagitova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alina Zagitova

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Superb short program by Alina. New World Record for junior competitions: 70.92
Finally her combo looked absolutely rotated, and whole program was very hard. Amazing transitions.
Best of luck in the free skate, cutie.

qwerty1195

On the Ice
I actually thought she improved her lines and held her extensions better than the first time I saw her. She just needs to fix those backwards crossovers and her LP dress they make me cringe. Congrats for breaking 200!

NaVi

Medalist
It would be nice to get the Eurosport commentary version of her LP here. Not sure if it's on Eurosport player or not.

The Finn

Record Breaker
One of the questions at the interview posted above was whether she will be moving to seniors next year or not. She didn't know but I would say it should be very likely that she will because it is not out of the question that she could make it to the olympics. Without that one UR she would have scored about 210 points and if everything would go really well now on she could be real medal contender at the olympics. Obviously we don't know what Eteri thinks about her moving to seniors but I doubt she or the Fed would try to hold her back assuming she does well at the junior worlds.